XCM 1080p box and L204WT problems

JVP

Weaksauce
So I'm pretty much at the end of the line here. I've tried everything I can, but I can't seem to get this monitor working with this box and PS3... again (yes, it was working for 2 months before it stopped). I now have a second VGA box, and four monitors on my kitchen table in an attempt to find what component is the problem, but I'm not getting anywhere.

Scenario:

My oldest monitor (15" Viewsonic) works with the box fine. I plug the green component into a tv to switch it to 480p. I then unplug the green cable from the tv, into the box and I get a 480p display on the monitor just fine. Now when I plug either one of the L204WT monitor OR my NEC 200VX, I get a no signal warning and the monitors go into standby/power save mode. All of the monitors work on my computers, just not the box/PS3 combo... WTF?!

Anyone?!

To further the insanity, I tried the box on my friends L204WT last night (3rd one of the same model), and it works perfectly at 720p. :confused::confused::confused: One thing I noticed that is odd, I'm not getting the Out of Range warning(s) like I used to about 2 months ago, before I got it working for the first time.

The only thing I can think of, is that there is some sort of 'hidden' setting in the OSD somewhere? Ugh...

So yea, figure that one out...

Back