Xfoureyedgeek Setup

xfoureyedgeek

Limp Gawd
Current Setup
IMG_0224.JPG

Had it for awhile. Never made a thread for it. Going to improve it in 2 weeks. I espect for all the parts to come in.

New Parts just sitting on my table
IMG_0248.JPG

Thermochill 120.3
New Clearflex
Danger Den Fillports
3 120 Alum fans

Pending: Airplex Grill, D Tek Res, More Fans.
:eek:

That is one mofo Big Rad. What was the original rad that you need to replace?

Looks like itll be pretty cool when done.

do u have a better pic? all i can see is the fan, tubing, drill and a pack of sigs :)

xfoureyedgeek said:
Current Setup
IMG_0224.JPG

Had it for awhile. Never made a thread for it. Going to improve it in 2 weeks. I espect for all the parts to come in.

Assuming im looking at the pic correctly, you installed the pump (either that or the RBX) backwards. The way you have it setup now is pump->GPU->2 OUTLETS on the RBX>radiator->bayres->pump

The RBX is made to take the inlet in the center and use the 2 sides as outlets. Keep in mind, the outlet of the pump is on the top when mounted to the bottom of the case (NOT the outlet comming out of the center of the cylinder, pointing to the back of the case).

This is all of course, assuming the pump is backwards. Please check, because your temps will go down when installed correctly.

-OMP

Yes your right. I had it the other way. It had the same temps. I was just to lazy to change it back. When I get the other parts in i will change it to the correct form. This time i will install the nozzel as well (Number 4).

After 3 weeks since i last posted this. My System is 80 % done. Had a 2 week delay with the Aqua Grill. Decided to get TDX and a new pump. Broke my video card. Weight on PCB with tight tubing = $200 dollar waste of finding out the tubing was hard.

Dude, love the set-up but holyfuckingfriholes on the pics man.......

Make them smaller please!!!

Ingonuts13 said:
Dude, love the set-up but holyfuckingfriholes on the pics man.......

Make them smaller please!!!

rotfl... that is exactly what i have been saying, only more humorous. love the holyf***ingfriholes phrase there...

that looks sweet. i like it, and i think you should leave the pics just how they are :) your host is plenty fast, and they are not that big.

you have the same headphones as me (sennheiser hd-497)

:)

that looks sweet. i like it, and i think you should leave the pics just how they are your host is plenty fast, and they are not that big.
Thanks. Yeah the pics aren't that big. I will still resize them a little bit for the slow connection users. Connection: GigE/OC12 Shared Network. The headphones are HD 212s. :)

Connection: GigE/OC12 yummy :)

from what i could see they looked like the 497s srry for mistake. hehe :cool:

nice setup :). whyd you change your pump and what do you think of the evercool fans?

whyd you change your pump and what do you think of the evercool fans?

I needed another pump. Plus I hated the vibration the mcp600 i couldn't control. With the DD D4 it has no vibration but just a little whine. I can control the whine through the Rheobus. THe evercool fans are good to me. I used to have Low Panaflows but they made a hum noise at low speeds the evercools don't.

Back