XFX 5870 $348.49 after Bing Cash Back

Fudgems..:mad: Hey... BCB noob here.. how does it work? I signed up for the MS live account. If I use the bing linkage it automagiocally credits the discount back to my CC after the purchase?

After a certain time (usually the return period) you can cash out via check or deposit into a bank.

Fudgems..:mad: Hey... BCB noob here.. how does it work? I signed up for the MS live account. If I use the bing linkage it automagiocally credits the discount back to my CC after the purchase?

After 60 days you log into your bing cashback account and once the cashback has cleared you can have them deposit it in your checking account.

After 60 days you log into your bing cashback account and once the cashback has cleared you can have them deposit it in your checking account.

Ah... so like a rebate. Cool. I'm guessing it has a better track record than MIR's by the lack of pissed off posters. So do I need to log in first then hit the link to the item I want to purchase? Thanks for the information. ;)

was this the best deal on a dx11 card in the past few weeks? are there gonna be any for <$200 soon?

tiger direct has the diamond 5870PE51G @ 409.99-61.50 bcb = 365.49
but I assume the deal you guys posted is dead? .. just wanted to confirm..

It really comes down to tech support. If anything goes wrong with your card, you know XFX will back it up. Most other ATI partners don't have such a good reputation.

It really comes down to tech support. If anything goes wrong with your card, you know XFX will back it up. Most other ATI partners don't have such a good reputation.

agreed, I remember Visiontek being one of the best ATi brand to get, what happened to them? Seems like most people are saying to avoid them now haha.

BUT XFX = WIN and they really charge about the same for the 5800 cards if not less than other companies.

Last edited:
Not seeing a CC link after "netbook" search. :confused:

That's because it's for tiger direct, which is circuitcity, and compusa - they are the same company. I believe the vanilla 5870 is sold out though. Btw, netbook still works!

just an FYI for those who do not know:

I stumbled upon this myself.

Technically circuit city and tiger direct and compusa are all originating of the same entity..
however ..you may not get the same bcb deals ... from one store to the next..

currently: @ 3/2/10 11:11pm

tiger direct is at 15% bcb
circuit city is at 8.4%bcb
compusa is at 12.5% bcb

hence their deals are different..

searching "tigerdirect" without the quotes in bing.com gives you 15% cashback storewide now.

I have noticed that bing cashbacks rotate between three stores every week. Tigerdirect is 15% like half of the week.

goto bing.com then search tiger direct.
my link was available at the top right under the search link it showed tiger direct with 15% Cash Back from bing.
I selected the link,selected my card I wanted (5870)at the bottom of my cart it said 429.99 total
with 15.72 discount(for shipping) then under that it said 64.50 bing cash back.
done.

Dang you guys for posting crap like this up,Im spending to much money between the forums and newegg,now this *shakes fist.*

I just picked one myself..I have purchased BFG, EVGA, Diamond, and HIS vid cards.. my first XFX purchase.. I hope it works out.

Now.. where are there some nice monitors..::scratches neck::..

lol

bah! I didn't want to buy until I could sell my GTX 280... Getting rid of it on craigslist for $250 today, dammit I missed it. :(

All I can say is... "noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" lol

goto bing.com then search tiger direct.
my link was available at the top right under the search link it showed tiger direct with 15% Cash Back from bing.
I selected the link,selected my card I wanted (5870)at the bottom of my cart it said 429.99 total
with 15.72 discount(for shipping) then under that it said 64.50 bing cash back.
done.

Dang you guys for posting crap like this up,Im spending to much money between the forums and newegg,now this *shakes fist.*

Ugh I feel like such a dolt.

After looking into it, adblock plus under firefox was blocking that little box, but in such a way you couldnt tell anything was missing. :mad: My bad.

Ugh I feel like such a dolt.

After looking into it, adblock plus under firefox was blocking that little box, but in such a way you couldnt tell anything was missing. :mad: My bad.

No worries bro,I tried it when it first came out,couldnt find it to save my life.

I knew I should have replied that ad blockers, block what you need, ie. my chrome can't find the discounts. So just use internet explorer to search bing.com.

Received my card from TD yesterday. So far I am happy with the upgrade from GTX 260s to this.

I bought the 5870 XXX edition today since they are sold out of the regular. While its $30 more than a standard, the cashback still makes it the cheapest 5870 you can get.

How long did it take to receive? Is TD fast or slow at shipping?

Depends on how you had it shipped, but I placed my order around 10am eastern time today and it has shipped out already. So it seems TD was quick. Now its up to UPS.

Agreed. TD shipped first thing the next day as I ordered late. It took it about 3 business days to arrive.

fast, and good customer service as well. newegg has been in decline as of late I find myself pay just a little more to use them.

I ordered mine on Sunday. It shipped Sunday and I received it today.
That's from Illinois to Alabama...

damn you!! mine hasn't even shipped yet. :(

are you going to OC that puppy? :D

I'm going to leave it stock for now - just to make sure everything is working properly.

grr....where the heck is it lol

Been 32 hours since the last update

HODGKINS, IL, US 03/02/2010 10:37 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
HODGKINS, IL, US 03/01/2010 7:59 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
US 03/01/2010 7:31 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

I ordered mine on Sunday. It shipped Sunday and I received it today.
That's from Illinois to Alabama...

I'm going to leave it stock for now - just to make sure everything is working properly.

just run furmark for a while. if its gonna croak that will do it.

within 60 days, blah I think I'm just gonna end up buying the xxx version, still cheaper then most places with BCB.

Back