xim 4 preorder now

BravO)))

Supreme [H]ardness
Xim 4 is now taking preorders to ship on the first. Hurry.

Got one right at 6pm est when preorders opened. They start shipping tomorrow.

<3 XIM. Ordered one when it opened up. This will go great with Destiny :)

Xim's are hit and miss and very game dependent. I own the Xim Edge and while it worked in COD quite well almost everything else (or any game without extensive sensitivity settings) is pretty rough to setup and I had a hard time getting it working well in many other FPS games.

Hopefully this works better.

Thank you everyone for your continued support of the project! The store was opened today with no announcements other than from this forum to give active community members a chance to order before general announcements go out. The response is nothing less than phenomenal. We are receiving orders at a rate way higher than all prior XIM products combined during their advertised releases.

Our fulfillment group has very large backlog of orders to process. The soonest they will be able to start shipping is Wednesday 7/30. Their shipping process is streamlined (we've learned a lot shipping XIMs in the past), but, it will still take time to get through all the orders. We ask you have patience during this process. They are working as quickly as they can to ship and handle all your questions.

Again, thank you everyone for this successful launch of XIM4!

from OBsIV over at xim

Yeah, I plan on picking one up before Destiny comes out, so I'm in no hurry ;)

Back