Xoxide New Year clearance sale, Jan 8 & 9

Nivram

Gawd
Hey all, wanted my fellow modders to know about the last decent sale out there, looks like some good stuff for those of us that like to mod. :D

Check out their pages for:
computer cases
fans & fan grills
power supplies
speakers
miscellaneous stuff
or,
all of it at once :)

I've just gone through the cases so far, but saw they had some Lian Li's there, and know how popular they are here, so thought I'd pass along the info.

Enjoy, and don't go spending your tax refund before ya get it!! LOL :p

ooo, nice find. I might pick up some thumbscrews, that vga silencer, and a fanless northbridge cooler... my abit one is nosiy and it made funny nosies one day...

Yeh I picked up one of those 5.25" Temp Monitors for 15.90 each... Has 2 temp probes and 4 fan controllers plus LED display.
Wished they had put the Razor Mouse on sale.. I could use one of those for 40+

Robert

Cool, picked up a clear case. Looks like my future system has a home. And on the cheap at that.

those 120mm fans sold out way too fast

Tell me about it! I had two of 'em in my shopping cart, and while I was checking out some other stuff they had on sale, the fans disappeared from the cart. Went back to add 'em back in, and they were sold out. Bummer!! :(

Oh well, I spent $20 + shipping anyways! LOL :D

Nivram said:
Tell me about it! I had two of 'em in my shopping cart, and while I was checking out some other stuff they had on sale, the fans disappeared from the cart. Went back to add 'em back in, and they were sold out. Bummer!! :(

Oh well, I spent $20 + shipping anyways! LOL :D

How rude,,, Kick-em :D

And yes very nice find,,, :cool: Thanks much,,, and was wondering what ya'll think of this
Enermax UC-9FATR2 18-in-1 Multifunction Panel (Silver)

Edit: WoW,,, Im going to be building a PC for the Kids as soon as I get mine Done,,, AND,,, I was just wondering but before I buy What do Y'all think Xoxide 5 in 1 Combo

PS: This old PC is being donated to wher ei work, in case ya was wondering
Dre

What do Y'all think Xoxide 5 in 1 Combo

The only thing I'd be afraid of is the quality of the power supply. Depending on the make, I'd be prepared to replace it, ya know??

As far as the multi-function panel, looks good, tho I'd think the knobs are a bit much..... somewhat gaudy, imho. :rolleyes:

Glad some of you were able to enjoy the sale, like I did. :D

Nivram said:
The only thing I'd be afraid of is the quality of the power supply. Depending on the make, I'd be prepared to replace it, ya know??

As far as the multi-function panel, looks good, tho I'd think the knobs are a bit much..... somewhat gaudy, imho. :rolleyes:

Glad some of you were able to enjoy the sale, like I did. :D

okay thanks much for the input :cool:

Dre

snooze you lose....

Geeks.com also had a good sale Sunday 6pm-9pm... alot of good deals there too...
Just deals everywhere.. hard to turn them down sometimes...

Rob in Mesquite

Back