Yahtzee: Call of Duty 4

Citizen86

Supreme [H]ardness
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/zeropunctuation/2901-Zero-Punctuation-Call-of-Duty-4

Funny stuff. While like most, I don't fully agree with his reviews, I completely agree with his description of the end. I won't try and spoil it for anyone, but when the game is going along SO amazingly, when it finishes, I sat there like... I should be SO impressed... actually I kind of was, it was an awesome way to end the game, but I still kind of sat there like.... dammit that was it?

I like the comparison of Call of Duty 4 between Portal and Jesus also :D Almost perfect.....

I also agree with Yahtzee on the ending. I replayed that sequence about 6 straight times because I kept thinking I must have missed something. Still, I loved COD4 and replay it often. I hope some good mods are developed soon.

I also agree with Yahtzee on the ending. I replayed that sequence about 6 straight times because I kept thinking I must have missed something. Still, I loved COD4 and replay it often. I hope some good mods are developed soon.

I think it was a little depressing for me because my first time I missed.... then I had to do it again :( it kind of loses it's impact when that happens.

cod4s ending was complete and utter trash. its way too abrupt (in the middle of a gunfight? come on, iw!) and was completely our of left field. if cod4 hadnt been such a great game overall, i would have legitimately considered never buying a cod game again because of it.

Back