yay,black p180 released in the US

Looks great...is the door still all plastic or does it come with an all metal door?

Too bad the P180 is too big to fit in my desk enclosure... black is a great color for that case, very sleek.

DAAAYYYUM! I wonder if it would be possible to get Antec to sell me black side pannels and a front door, I LOVE the look of that.

Fired off a request to Antec, maybe see if they will sell me just the black panels.

Asian Dub Foundation said:
now all i need is a black p150 withouth the PSU

The Antec NSK6500 looks very close to a P150 except for the side vents in the door. It does come with a power supply but is so cheap as a package that it's not really an issue. It does not have all the silencing qualities of the P150 but it does have the look imo.

Very nice case. Too bad I ordered a Sonata II in Feb. I thought about the P180 then, but the silver didn't do it for me. Damn you Antec, you have me considering ordering a new case.

I just saw this thread today. I had been putting off contacting Antec regarding my P180 case. Both side panels and the door are warped on it and have been since I bought it last October. Anyhow, I emailed Antec and asked if I could get black side panels and door to replacement my defective silver ones.

They replied (within a couple hours) and asked me if I would prefer black or silver and also informed me that the P180 door and side panels are currently on back order, but they will auto-ship them to me when they are back in stock. I, of course, asked them for black side panels and door. With any luck, I will have a nice black case in a couple weeks or so! :D

It's been said on this forum before that Antec's customer service is awesome and I would have to agree. :)

They have redesigned the case since the first ones that were out to deal with the warpage issues. I have had the spcr black p180 for a year and it is quiet. My only complaints are the size and it is heavy as hell to move.

Back