You decide!!

menace2society

Limp Gawd
Need help picking out a new case. Need a full tower with good cable management and can handle a double 120mm rad, nice size res and pump, would like to keep it under $600:D

Lian Li Armorsuit. You can fit a triple rad in the front, and a Double/Triple Rad on the top, once you change the top panel. $400.

Or some cube case

Dude, for $600 you could have any case out there. Basically any full tower will handle a double 120 rad, but cable management is always interesting in large cases. Its sometimes hard to hide the cables when they barely reach where you want them to go.

What I was looking for was information about indevidual experances with cases that they have owned or own what was good what wasn't ect,ect...

Well, Lian Li and Silverstone are probably my 2 favorite case brands. The TJ-07 by silverstone would easily fit what you listed in the first post. Pretty much any full tower from Lian Li will do the same. A lot of them have the same internal layout, just different externals but they do offer a few different options for internal layout too.

Lian-Li

If you are going to get a top quality case, get a Lian-Li. They are the premier.

Not me, but Silverstone does belong on that list.

Silverstone comes in a close second. Coolermaster would probably come in third. But, I still find that Lian-Li has the prestige above the others.

I'd say Lian-Li are the Ferrari's while Silverstone are like Lamborghini's. Coolermaster are probably in the Porche category. Sure, all have their good points, but there's nothing like a Ferrari. It has a certain air about it that puts it above the others.

Now, it all depends on what kind of layout you want. Take a look at different cases and see which one is laid out for your particular tastes. Just like a driver looking to attack a particular style of courses, the right tool is the best tool. I'd still go with the Ferrari, though. Hence, why I bought a Lian-Li this time around. :)

Silverstone comes in a close second. Coolermaster would probably come in third. But, I still find that Lian-Li has the prestige above the others.

I'd say Lian-Li are the Ferrari's while Silverstone are like Lamborghini's. Coolermaster are probably in the Porche category. Sure, all have their good points, but there's nothing like a Ferrari. It has a certain air about it that puts it above the others.

Now, it all depends on what kind of layout you want. Take a look at different cases and see which one is laid out for your particular tastes. Just like a driver looking to attack a particular style of courses, the right tool is the best tool. I'd still go with the Ferrari, though. Hence, why I bought a Lian-Li this time around. :)

Pretty much what this guy said :D

Back