You gonna get served homie! See you in my rear view! fenderltd callin out Pocatello

wow I am not even done with my buddy God of Death, (please review that thread, marty LOST !) but now Pocatello wants a battle. Man a few of my boxes are going offline for a little while, I better get my act together!

wow I am not even done with my buddy God of Death, (please review that thread, marty LOST !) but now Pocatello wants a battle. Man a few of my boxes are going offline for a little while, I better get my act together!

You have brought the battle to me, sir! ;)

Please do get your act together! I would hate to beat you (or hold you off for more than six days) if you did not have your acting skills honed!

Marty and NFM -- FTW!

I can't even sleep thinking about this battle... thanks a lot Poca :(

Thank god both of you are busy fighting together because I'm gonna crash your back and pull ahead ;)

I have some secret weapon being run right now :D

Thank god both of you are busy fighting together because I'm gonna crash your back and pull ahead ;)

I have some secret weapon being run right now :D

I was looking at your stats yesterday, looks like your coming up from BEHIND!

Better watch this guy ;) :p :D

I love how I come into threads that have nothing to do with me. :p

I need all the [H] Mojo I can to hold off fenderltd !!!

I don't want to piss off any Moosens! ;)

Xilikon is another story. Check out his PPD !!!

I will never hold off Xilikon. Few will be able to match his PPD.

Xilikon was putting out 12,000 PPD for months, but recently ramped up big time! 41,000 points in March, and already 73,000 in April! WOOW! WOOT!

link here: http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=137187

What all are you running Xilikon? Poca, now it says I won't over take you till 4-27!!! I need to do something quick I know! You are trying to run away from me!!! Get yo ass back here son! :p

What all are you running Xilikon? Poca, now it says I won't over take you till 4-27!!! I need to do something quick I know! You are trying to run away from me!!! Get yo ass back here son! :p

I already listed the stuff in another post... Go hunt it but I added another T7200 laptop in the mix :D

Did a quick look, couldn't find anything, late for a meeting, I'll try to find it later :eek:

your running under 10 boxes and getting that kind of PPM? Must be nice, my ancient rigs are ready to blow up making 25 PPD :rolleyes:

your running under 10 boxes and getting that kind of PPM? Must be nice, my ancient rigs are ready to blow up making 25 PPD :rolleyes:

Like I said, SMP make wonders ;) Out of all boxes, 4 are SMP so that make 90% of the PPD count.

My secret army has
5 boxes running SMP and one more to come shortly

4-28 now, I think Poca is going to run away with the show :(
Unless I am just toying with you :)

i am waiting for my points to level off before I add anymore boxen. so i guess fenderltd might have a month of breathing room before i come a knocking :D ;) :p

my goal is to reach 6k ppd average before summer ends and maybe 10Kppd before the year ends. :)

i am waiting for my points to level off before I add anymore boxen. so i guess fenderltd might have a month of breathing room before i come a knocking :D ;) :p

my goal is to reach 6k ppd average before summer ends and maybe 10Kppd before the year ends. :)

Anytime Death, your always welcome :D I hope you get to your goal buddy!

My boxen have been off most of the day, a lot of changes going on @ work that I was doing and even @ home. I shall be striking soon!

overtake status:

no longer six days!

now 2.4 weeks!

WOOT!

:D

I got 3 more boxes on the way
Two 3.2 ghz Intel Dual Core's
and one more e6600

:D

The rate I am going, you will pass me by morning ;) My boxes are running slow, and not sending WU's. You are right around the corner from Death not even 10,000 away. You will pass me again soon:) How's everything else going?

I never doubted you would pass me.

I just wanted to hold you off for more than six days.

Six days from the start of this thread.

Can I declare victory tomorrow?

what is this 6 days you speak of? Give me the old dog a little time, you hit and run me

what is this 6 days you speak of? Give me the old dog a little time, you hit and run me

You have brought the battle to me, sir! ;)

Please do get your act together! I would hate to beat you (or hold you off for more than six days) if you did not have your acting skills honed!

Marty and NFM -- FTW!

I know I can't hold you off forever... you are too strong, and I am old and weak.

But our stats said that you would pass me within six days! Now it is two weeks or more!

hahahaha

don't lose sleep over this!

You know... Pocahontas or Pocatello... whatever man I don't need to take this :p
You tricked me. I hate the internet, I couldn't see your poker face.

Anyway, good battle. I thought for sure I was going to get you, but I guess the WU's were not in my favor this time. I had just cheated Death :D and jumped right back in the saddle to beat you. I didn't have enough time to train. Always next time, Good battle Pocatello ;)

Back