You got me!

Mayhem33

[H]ard|Gawd
Congrats to Leadman!
I wont stay there forever though! :p
And a wave to BakedON.....gotta baton down the hatches as you go by! :cool:

I hope your ready Mayhem.... two weeks and I'll be banging your door down!

You both better look out im coming slow and steady youll be seeing me ina few years or so!!
;)

Wicked_Bass said:
You both better look out im coming slow and steady youll be seeing me ina few years or so!!
;)

Eh, it's jsut motivation to get out there and get your borg on!

p[H]ant0m said:
Eh, it's jsut motivation to get out there and get your borg on!

I can think of a Borg I owuld like to get it on with :D

Oh we were talking about something else........damn startrek mid day saturdays.

p[H]ant0m said:
I hope your ready Mayhem.... two weeks and I'll be banging your door down!

Oh ill be there...waiting in the shadows! Then when you least expect it.......ill get my fold on!
Well hopefully! :D

Mayhem33 said:
Oh ill be there...waiting in the shadows! Then when you least expect it.......ill get my fold on!
Well hopefully! :D

Good! I like a challenge!

*waving*
Don't worry... you'll probably pass me back up before long

Mayhem33, right now we are jockeying back and forth. Hardly counts as a pass. No big pointers expected to finish for at least another 30 hours, the way is clear to regain you're lead.

Leadman584 said:
Mayhem33, right now we are jockeying back and forth. Hardly counts as a pass. No big pointers expected to finish for at least another 30 hours, the way is clear to regain you're lead.

I think that all 4 of my borgs have dropped of the radar! :eek:
That is why I am rethinking the whole borg thing. I am better of running my own boxen.
The box in mind though will be a tough one to get the funds together for.
Ohhhh....ill be working on it though! :p
Good job once again Leadman584!

Thanks xENo!!!!

I hope you're working on it, because I am comming for you! You and Leadman, but I'll be sure to wave on the way by! ~2.5 weeks :D

p[H]ant0m said:
I hope you're working on it, because I am comming for you! You and Leadman, but I'll be sure to wave on the way by! ~2.5 weeks :D

I thought I was hearing something coming...... :p

Thanks xENo!!!

Looking at the overtake charts, it would seem there are many coming. As all are temmates, I celebrate their superior production, and wave furiously as they pass. I don't have access to the vast numbers of computers, some of my teammates have managed to borg. My position on this team is much like an offensive lineman for a football team. I won't be putting up the big numbers, but I'll help protect those that can.

Leadman584 said:
Looking at the overtake charts, it would seem there are many coming. As all are temmates, I celebrate their superior production, and wave furiously as they pass. I don't have access to the vast numbers of computers, some of my teammates have managed to borg. My position on this team is much like an offensive lineman for a football team. I won't be putting up the big numbers, but I'll help protect those that can.

I know exactly what your saying. The one thing I've noticed is that the further up I move, the more and more names I see chasing me down. But without the chase, for me, it wouldn't be as much fun. I'm just glad its such a great bunch chasing us down!

P[H]antOm got by me as well today! :rolleyes: :D

Working on a boost in points here though!

w00t! It took me long enough to catch you ;) Now I just gotta find a way to stay in front of you!

Well you will get you're shots at blowing past me this afternoon. My [email protected] has to come offline. I need the server tower for a different computer. 2 weeks overdue for this project, but I haven't had the heart to shut down a machine that gets 550+ ppd, running a steady diet of QMD's (mmmmm.........tasty). Enjoy the break. When I get this rig back online it will be at 4.0+, an chillin. Took her to 3.96 on air, before thermal protection kicked it off.

It is more interesting when you have folks with similar production levels, near you in the rankings. Keeps ya on you're toes.

Leadman584 said:
It is more interesting when you have folks with similar production levels, near you in the rankings. Keeps ya on you're toes.

Dont give up on me yet, im down but not out! :D

Hopped over you p[H]antOm by one point! :rolleyes:

Mayhem33 said:
Dont give up on me yet, im down but not out! :D

Hopped over you p[H]antOm by one point! :rolleyes:

Doh! Crazy pokey boxen!

darktiger said:
I just passed you all up.... :) :D

I swear I blinked and didn't notice, good luck on your way up darktiger! And Mayhem, I passed you up again according to Stanford :p

p[H]ant0m said:
I swear I blinked and didn't notice, good luck on your way up darktiger! And Mayhem, I passed you up again according to Stanford :p

Yea...saw that! Run p[H]antOm run! :p

Mayhem33 said:
You had already passed before i knew that you were part of the forums! :rolleyes:

Yeah I surprised a few people since I started folding a little over two months.

Im taking a run at catching up to the 2 of you...breaking in someones gaming rig....
AMD FX-55 stock at 2.6 GHZ....running a tinker on its first run.

fx55.jpg

Well ya better catch me Mayhem, I switched a box to UD, so if you're going to get me, nows the time to do it! :D

Hey Mayhem.... I'm coming for you again! :D

You best get a move on!

Im having more trouble with that 939 setup than you can believe....bad sata hard drive....installed new one ...along with windows and started loading mobo drivers and such. Damn thing gave a critical stop error....c000021a....so i need to format again and reinstall.
I cant believe all the crap that has gone on with box!
Still I should be able to run it for another week.....unless I continue with all the problems!

Well I hope you get it running, it's been fun watching you pull away and then running you back down!

p[H]ant0m said:
Well I hope you get it running, it's been fun watching you pull away and then running you back down!

Hey it looks like you been busy p[H]antOm, you gonna run me back down again? :D

Not busy, but surely enjoying that QMD goodness! :D I might, just might catch you. ;)

Hey Mayhem, I couldn't help but notice that you got trampled by a few of those guy running up the ranks the the last few days... oh yeah, and I'm coming for you too! ;)

p[H]ant0m said:
Hey Mayhem, I couldn't help but notice that you got trampled by a few of those guy running up the ranks the the last few days... oh yeah, and I'm coming for you too! ;)

I see ya! Dont worry now that ive been flatened a few times it should be easy to go over me!! :D

Congrats on the great ramp up. I've had real world stuff get in the way for awhile, lawyers, politicians, rules, regs, etc. Signing a retail lease Monday. Space only accomodates 24 work stations. Guess how we burn in rigs. You've got time. I'm cheap, sorta, and expect a 2 month build time, before my shop opens. First DIY class starts in 3 weeks, already have 80+ people signed up for the build you're own class. My partner and I could make a very nice living, just teaching folks to build rigs, but I'm greedy. I've talked to the Geek Squad, and all of the shops in the area, and as little as I know, they all know less. This will be fun.

Hopefully, by this time next year, I can have 6-10 blades online, folding for the team, and doing the business stuff. My pard is into the business stuff, I just love fixing rigs. To cover my own butt, I have had lawyers get me a seperate business DBA filing, and Fed Tax ID. The average tech shop, at least here in town, makes $2,000 per workstation per week. The backlog for these shops, ranges from 2-6 weeks. I'm in the right place, at the right time. It's up to me, to make a huge profit, and fold for the team.

In most metro areas, the GEEK to idiot ratio is like 100,000 to 1. We can definitely make a great living from the ignorance of others.

Back