You Guys HAVE To See This

Has nobody here heard of DLNA? Do yourself a favor and just download the Skifta app on android. stream any video from anywhere on the network to any network connected display. INCLUDING windows media player.... seriously... windows has all these awesome features built in, but doesn't know how to tell people how to use them. Oh wow! look airplay! yeah.... ive been doing that for years with windows stuff.

Has nobody here heard of DLNA? Do yourself a favor and just download the Skifta app on android. stream any video from anywhere on the network to any network connected display. INCLUDING windows media player.... seriously... windows has all these awesome features built in, but doesn't know how to tell people how to use them. Oh wow! look airplay! yeah.... ive been doing that for years with windows stuff.

Except Skifta isn't supported on the iPhone. Clik is supported on both platforms.

So your mobile turns into a $600 remote control for your computer? It would be better if it interfaced with something in your house (say your fridge had wifi and you could tell it to make more ice or something like that).

So your mobile turns into a $600 remote control for your computer? It would be better if it interfaced with something in your house (say your fridge had wifi and you could tell it to make more ice or something like that).

I'm not sure if you're aware, but that $600 device can do a fuck lot more than just be a Clik interface. :rolleyes:

Besides, who pays $600 for a phone? It's your own damn fault you can't get it at $199 or less with a contract.

Everyone seems to say that this has been made, that is true. But the difference with this app is that this requires almost no set up time. All those other implementations requires some sort of setup, some sort of specialized hardware.

While this is quick and immediate, even if it only works with youtube.

This app probably got its concept from iron man 2's senate hearing when tony stark just takes over a TV to show his own footage of 'successes' of other iron man suit clones.

This is going to look like magic to non-computer people.

Way Cool? I think not. I can do all that with my trusty PC Keyboard, and can do it with my Wireless keyboard on the HTPC device. Bah!

Too Much phone use.

Back