Your favorite console?

Favorite console?

• NES

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • SNES

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Genesis / with or without add-ons (32x, Sega CD)

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • N64

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Dreamcast

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • PS2/PS1 (doubled because of compatibility)

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • GameCube

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Xbox

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • X360

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Atari, Jaguar, CD-i, 3DO, Saturn....)

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters

Slartibartfast

Supreme [H]ardness
What's your favorite console, not necessarily which one you think is the best. Like, if you could only play one for the rest of your life, what would it be?

edit: btw I voted dreamcast :) snes would be my second choice

voted for 360 simply because it's the newest. If I only had current titles to play then i'd have to take either the xbox as there simply isn't much out for 360 yet.

<--- first to vote :cool:

I'd vote 360, but I don't have one yet. Its a bit new to say so ...

I fall back on my N64 which I spent countless hours playing Tetris and Zelta OOT on :)

N64, I think I finished OoT 6 times, and Mario64 2 times. Not to forget Majoras Mask, Mario Party, Super Smash Brothers, and some more ;)

I voted SNES but I meant to vote NES.

...no I'm not from Florida!

:D

N64 gets my vote. I remember back in 6-7th grade when it came out and my dad picked one up for me. I sat down and played wave race, mario 64, LOZ:OOT, mario kart, and so on. Best gaming years of my life.

I remember thinking Holy crap 3D!! :eek:

My sig gives it away. I still play Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, Chrono Trigger, FF3, Mario Kart, Super Contra, etc... The list of awesome Super Nintendo games goes on forever.

I voted SNES, first console I ever owned. Really got me into gaming. Close second place was N64, I spent sooo many hours playing all the great games on the N64.

Dreamcast because of the good games on it and the fact that there are applications and emulators that can run pretty easily on it. Too bad it died.

Gotta say that the SNES was good too, many great games on that.

The fact that I still play n64 and super smash brothers to this day gives n64 my vote

SNES has the top 10 or so greatest RPGs ever made.

But N64 has Mario Kart and Goldeneye....

But I still voted for SNES.

Akuma said:
SNES has the top 10 or so greatest RPGs ever made.

But N64 has Mario Kart and Goldeneye....

But I still voted for SNES.

Didn't Mario Kart come out first on the SNES? I could have swore I used to play that game all the time on my SNES.

jubei said:
Didn't Mario Kart come out first on the SNES? I could have swore I used to play that game all the time on my SNES.

Yeah, it did.

I have loved many systems...

My Genesis was awesome, Mortal Kombat without the nintendo censoring, Lunar once I got the SegaCD, the horridness of Sewarshark that was so bad it almost made it fun...

Super Nintendo had the original Mariokart, the best of the series by far.

N64 had Goldeneye, by far the best multiplayer FPS game ever. (Proxy mines in shot to kill mode FTW.... those games lasted for hours will a kill limit of only 10... heh, suicide counts down to -20 weren't uncommon)

But, as for my favorite, I'd have to go with the PS2/PS1... I just have to get my RPG fix, and with FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX (I didn't really like X... the beach bum thing didn't do it for me, and I hated that damn underwater ball game), Xenosaga, .hack, Parasite Eve, Vagrant Story... too many to list, it is a wonder I haven't completely burnt the thing out yet.

NulloModo said:
I have loved many systems...

My Genesis was awesome, Mortal Kombat without the nintendo censoring, Lunar once I got the SegaCD, the horridness of Sewarshark that was so bad it almost made it fun...

Super Nintendo had the original Mariokart, the best of the series by far.

N64 had Goldeneye, by far the best multiplayer FPS game ever. (Proxy mines in shot to kill mode FTW.... those games lasted for hours will a kill limit of only 10... heh, suicide counts down to -20 weren't uncommon)

But, as for my favorite, I'd have to go with the PS2/PS1... I just have to get my RPG fix, and with FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX (I didn't really like X... the beach bum thing didn't do it for me, and I hated that damn underwater ball game), Xenosaga, .hack, Parasite Eve, Vagrant Story... too many to list, it is a wonder I haven't completely burnt the thing out yet.

ABACABB

stryder2720 said:
Blood code for Mortal Combat on Genesis :D

Ooh, been a while since I have played it... for some reason I remembered blood being on my default on the Genesis...

I miss my 3D0 with the very first Need For Speed with all the hilarious cut scenes with that Canadian guy.

Back