Your Mac accessories

I got an iSight, though I do not know anyone else who has one, lol.

I also use a logitech MX900 Bluetooth mouse with my power book. Its grooviness factor is in the stratosphere ;)

Nasty_Savage said:
I got an iSight, though I do not know anyone else who has one, lol.

I also use a logitech MX900 Bluetooth mouse with my power book. Its grooviness factor is in the stratosphere ;)

i just saw that MX900 bluetooth mouse on newegg. OSX just auto detects it right? And what about that cradle? do you just have it plugged into the wall and use it to charge it up?

i might have to get me one of those :)

yeah it should work just fine and as long as you have the power pluged into the back of the USB adapter it should work with out a hitch

Humm my ipod and my sony v1 seem to go nice with my ibook. Yea a nice mouse with a few buttons is good too. I also have an extra ac adapter that I leave in my bag. That way I can just leave the other one at my desk so I don't have to craw under to unplug it. And if you consider extra ram an accessorie then that is prob the most important one.

Booq case, it rocks, friggen the best case i've ever used
apple mouse (far more accurate due to design then my mx700 was in photoshop)
isight (it's pretty)
ipod
LaCie FW2 250GB ext to suppliment internal drive
MAudio Studio Pro 4s

I couldn't imagine using my PB without any of the above listed

-esr

12in RevC Powerbook
------------------------------------------------
Booq Powersleeve
Booq Vyper case
Screen slip-on sleeve made out of suede (the brand name escaped my head)
iPod 4G 20gb
iPod Shuffle
MX700
Apple Keyboard
1 gig ram stick (totaling 1.25 gigs of ram)
Sony Ericsson DSS-25 Desk Sync Stand (for my K700i)
... and a Nikon D70 :)

not sure if im gonna pick up an apple mouse or the mx700.

if i end up going to the mall this weekend, ill probably get the BT mouse there, that place seduces me and takes my money.

Garage81 said:
i just saw that MX900 bluetooth mouse on newegg. OSX just auto detects it right? And what about that cradle? do you just have it plugged into the wall and use it to charge it up?

i might have to get me one of those :)

Yeah, I just use the cradle to charge it. It pairs up with the mouse no problem, no full button functionality (may be able to play with it, I don't personally care) but it works great. I only wish it had an off switch, but I keep it in the black bag my iPod shipped and and stuff it into my laptop case when I hit the road.

gigglebyte said:
yeah it should work just fine and as long as you have the power pluged into the back of the USB adapter it should work with out a hitch

Yeah, there's an AC adapter that plugs in along side of the USB plug to charge it, it doesn't recharge off the connection to the comp. Battery lasts about two days I'd say. Like I said, wish it had an off button...but its still good and accurate from what I can tell. :)

have you had the chance to use both? because of the way the apple mouse is designed with the little hard points on the side, when lifting the mouse during tracing points of contrast and the like it tends not to move at all on the screen which is hugely important when moving the mouse around the mouse pad for more room. with the mx700 the damn thing would always jump regaurdless of the sensitivity settings. it's the little stuff like that that makes me smile.

-esr

esr2 said:
have you had the chance to use both? because of the way the apple mouse is designed with the little hard points on the side, when lifting the mouse during tracing points of contrast and the like it tends not to move at all on the screen which is hugely important when moving the mouse around the mouse pad for more room. with the mx700 the damn thing would always jump regaurdless of the sensitivity settings. it's the little stuff like that that makes me smile.

-esr

Ahh, I see. Yes, I've very recently used both. I agree with the jumping problem, but I was referring to the raw actual sensitivity/dpi of both mice, in which the 700 clearly wins. I guess it all depends on what you're doing / how often you lift the mouse! You should get a bigger mousepad or something :p

lol, i'll send an email to ratzpads or whoever and ask for one the size of my desk :D.

i just love the inherrent simplicity of the apple mouse, you dont require anything but it (and the itnernal bt adapter oc)... it makes being moble a sinch which was decidedly harder with my mx700.

-esr

esr2 said:
lol, i'll send an email to ratzpads or whoever and ask for one the size of my desk :D.

i just love the inherrent simplicity of the apple mouse, you dont require anything but it (and the itnernal bt adapter oc)... it makes being moble a sinch which was decidedly harder with my mx700.

-esr

If only it had two buttons and a scroll wheel :)

Back