Your opinions on this case...

reflex33

Limp Gawd
Currently I have a Lian Li PC-70 (she is a beaut!!). But I have been looking at getting something new to play with. I'm wondering if I should get the Yeong Yang 0221 Cube or should I just stick with what I have.

My biggest concern is getting the cube and then BTX coming out soon and since it has no removable mobo tray (neither does the Lian Li for that matter) I would be buying a case that wouldn't last me to long.

I hate BTX, so just out of spite I'm going to buy as many ATX cases as I can, and if I'm forced to buy BTX i'll rip it apart and force it to ATX. I say buy 10.

i personally like the Lian Li series
how bout you show us a link to what the Cube case looks like?

There is no dirrect link on their website... so

www.yycase.com
and search for Cube Server Case - YY-0221

also see a review here...

http://www.virtual-hideout.net/reviews/yeong_yang_cube_server_case/index.shtml

I have seen mods of this in the past (been around for like 10 years in different versions) and everyone seems to like it, but again I don't want to waste money on it if BTX is going to shit on my parade of modding.

Another option is to mod the case to BTX when the time comes!! YAY for modding... so can anyone say how hard it would be to do that. Minor cutting for windoes and fans is fine for me, but that seems like a major overhaul.

Back