Zalman Z-Machine

I've always liked Zalman cases, they have that clean industrial look, and they are just as sturdy and well-built as they look.

That said, they are WAY overpriced. I'll stick with my trusty old $80 Lian-Li PC-62b :D

yeah i think it used to be out under the fatal1ty logo as their fatal1ty case. i personally am not to fond of it, just something about the way it looks just makes me not want to buy it even if i had 500$

I would buy it if it was in the area of $200 but since it goes for $350+, I'd rather get a TJ-09 or one of the Lian-Li V Series cases instead. Sad because I rather like the looks and I really like the HDD and optical mounting in this case.

Its not a bad looking case nor a bad design but its grossly overpriced. Like mentioned above you'd have to get it down to less than $200. Better can be had for $350. :rolleyes:

zalman.com said:
6. Do not clean the product surface with chemicals or wet cloth. (chemicals: industrial brightener, wax, benzene, alcohol, paint thinner, mosquito repellent, aromatics, lubricant, detergent etc.)

WHAT?!?! Mosquito repellant?

I don't mind those cases but yeah way to much. The best feature to me would be the 4-5mm aluminum. I hate flimsy pieces of crap.

Saw one of these in Fry's the other day and it its built like a tank! Some of the thickest panels I've ever seen used on a pc. Build quality is great, dual 92's in the front is nicer than 80's and it keeps a more low profile, cleaner look than having a 120 in the front. It really is a very nice case, unfortunately it just prices itself out of most budgets.

Back