Zi8 1080p HD Video Cam

Limp Gawd
KODAK Zi8 Pocket Video Camera

^info

It's a great little HD cam that does 1080p at 30 or 720p at 60!

Also it has an external mic jack!!

I had to buy 4 to get a good price on them, so I have 3 to sell.

I am keeping one myself.

All three are brand new in the box sealed.

Black in color.

$145 shipped each(I will cover paypal and shipping cost)

Heat: 0100
ebay: woodendragon

been on ebay and paypal since 2000

zi81.jpg

zi83.jpg

zi84.jpg

Last edited:
Bumpeh.

I just bought one of these on NewEgg, about 21 hours ago. I can't wait to get mine in the mail.

Can you recommend any accessories I should get? I've got an 8gb SD card, so I'm thinking I should get a tiny little tripod and an extra battery.

Do you have any sample pictures or video?

EDIT: Thanks CryingGod and IRSmurf! I'm strongly considering this camera now.

Last edited:
Sorry guys don't have any stuff to post up just started using it and it's all video of my two kids. I may have a chance next week to post some videos up. I have an HV20 and I can say I use this more now. It's so small and with me 24/7. Love it!

i heard kodak released a new firmware verison 1.06 that fixed some issues and improved image quality ?

Do you guys use adobe premiere elements 8 or 7 to do your video edits ?

i heard 8 can add stability control to your videos

i heard kodak released a new firmware verison 1.06 that fixed some issues and improved image quality ?

I use vegas so not sure about AP.

The best accessory I would get would be a mini tripod and learn how to take steady shots. It has image stabilization but because of the high resolution and such a small flat lens even the smallest movement is magnified. When I shoot my whole goal is keeping it as steady as possible.

The mini tripod becomes like a mini steady cam.

You could also build something like this for $14 http://steadycam.org/

I've read a lot about the Zi8. The firmware fixed the vertical line problem and reviewers generally recommend avoiding the software stability control unless you're filming a stationary person. They very highly recommend using video editing software for this function. I don't what software they're referring to, but I'll give adobe premiere elements 8 a try.

I've read a lot about the Zi8. The firmware fixed the vertical line problem and reviewers generally recommend avoiding the software stability control unless you're filming a stationary person. They very highly recommend using video editing software for this function. I don't what software they're referring to, but I'll give adobe premiere elements 8 a try.

yes i hear the new feature in elements 8 is to be able to add stability control to videos
and its more gear to thes pocket cams

Back