Cooler Master ATC-110

sinisterDei

[H]ard|Gawd
Hello!

I have an ancient, semi-legendary, Cooler Master ATC-110 case. Review for it is here. I bought this case new, sometime back in the early 2000s, and it was some $300 or something back then.

It's been sitting in my closet for the better part of a decade, doing literally nothing. I've considered selling it, but I don't know where to sell something like this, as it is a bit closer to a museum piece than a normal computer case. If someone decided to build an ultimate 2000s retro PC this would be the pinnacle case to choose, but there isn't much use for them beyond that.

Anybody know of any communities that might trade in a case like this?

I'm sure someone here would love a case like that, or if not there's always vogons.

That looks exactly like my Lian Li pc-65, except it doesn't have a window and it has a door. Im sure someone here would snag it for a retro build. It's a sweet looking case.

That looks exactly like my Lian Li pc-65, except it doesn't have a window and it has a door. Im sure someone here would snag it for a retro build. It's a sweet looking case.
They are similar cases to be sure! I was into the monolithic minimalistic look back when I bought it. Well, I currently use a Fractal Design Define S, so... I still am lol.

And I've considered doing a retro build myself. I even tried to buy sound cards for it somewhat recently, but it fell through. I've got the case, and I have a Voodoo 5 5500. But nothing else so far.

You may want to see if there are any local computer/internet cafe's near you, as there are almost always some serious retro-dudes/dudettes hanging out in them, as well as some older folk who would appreciate this type of kit...

Also check if you have a local/nearby Craigslist available.....usually a good place to sell older stuff.

I keep saying "local" cause the shipping cost on that case would be very high due to the size & weight....

Not long ago, my brother shipped a similar box, for which the USPS wanted $187 to send just a few states away...but PirateShip came to our rescue with a discounted UPS rate at about 1/2 that :)

Good luck !

Back