GreedFall 2: The Dying World

polonyc2

Fully [H]
Today, publisher Nacon and developer Spiders announced GreedFall 2, a sequel to the action RPG released in 2019...the game is targeting a 2024 launch on PC and consoles

GreedFall 2 will be a prequel set three years before the events of the original...players will be taking the mantle of a Teer Fradee native uprooted from the island and taken by force to the continent of Gacane, when the old world is ravaged by wars and the Malichor plague...the main character will have to use diplomacy, cunning, or combat, as well as help from allies, to end one man's delusions of conquest and regain freedom...

Last edited:
I would pick that up Greedfall is awesome one of those games on the back burner hopefully updated graphics. I really need to fire it up again. I hope the setting is different though maybe castles or underground

I've tried to play the original 2-3 times and always end up giving up. It just feels clumsy. Like a game 2-3 people made in their spare time after loving the original Witcher game.

Nope, even the official stuff says "2". :p
Title card in the trailer says differently.
1652964257199.png

these recent games developed by Spiders (Greedfall, Steelrising) look interesting but also look a bit janky...hopefully the sequels will fully realize the potential

A janky game combined with the "benefits" of early access? Where do I sign up!?!?

thanks for the video, Greedfall 2 looks and sounds like a interesting game...
I'm just about finished with Greedfall, 1st play though, I know, I'm a bit late to the
party, but Greedfall is surprisingly good.
Glad to see in Greedfall 2 they have a on screen map in lower corner, and slower
combat, control of other npcs !
Definitely Greedfall 2 will be a must buy, once they release all the patches and dlc etc.

I bought the original. I played it. I had an okay time. Recommended for five bucks.

Have fun… and may the jank be with you.

Greedfall 2: The Dying World- The First Hands-On Preview

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm7_Wvs6dnc

So I didn’t actually watch that video, and just assumed that this game would be ‘more of the same’, but they completely re-did the combat.

Seeing the combat in action, I thought, wait, that looks like Dragon Age Origins, and then it was explained that Dragon Age Origins was the inspiration for the revamped combat.

Okay, this game is now firmly on my radar.

Back