The Silverstone Gallery *post your Silverstone case here*

Tired of seeing all these *faux* high-end Coolermasters and Lian Li's? Then POST your Silverstone cases!!! The makers of true high-end cases~

work in progress.... project long: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1023824
Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg

I want to see what Liquid_Cooled can do with this. :D The TJ-03 is probably my favorite case right now. Reminds me of the godly ATC-110.

Liquid_Cooled said:
Mr. Miyagi!!!!!! In a way, the TJ-03 is like the new and improved ATC-110.

Yeah, if I was to get a desktop, that would be my case of choice.

@lilneel12, I have the same black case. Very nice setup I hope mine turns out as good. ;)

Hey Mr. Myagi you're part of the Cooler MAster forums right? Anyways I love the TJ03 and it will probably be my next case, same designer made the ATC-110, which reminds me! My ATC-110 should arrive soon. damn I'm lucky!

Another proud SilverStone SST-TJ03 owner. Thanks Liquid_Cooled. ;)

PICT0012w.jpg

PICT0015w.jpg

PICT0086aza.jpg

PICT0029w.jpg

t31a.jpg

PICT0069aza.jpg

RIG SPECS.:
MSI K8N NEO4 Platinum B.1 BIOS
AMD Athlon 64 3500+ 219x11, 2409Mhz
Crucial Ballistic Tracer, PC4000 2GB DDR500, 512MBx4, 2-2-2-5-2T
ATI Radeon X850XT PLATINUM EDITION
Creative Labs X-Fi Sound Card
160G Seagate NCQ, SATA150
500G Seagate NCQ, SATA150
Plextor PX-716AL Slot-Loading Drive
Sunbeam 4 Channel Rheobus
PCPower&Cooling TurboCool 510 PCI-E PSU
SilverStone Black Temjin SST-TJ03 Black Aluminum Case
Windows XP Pro/XP Pro X64 Dual Boot
2x Samsung SyncMaster 191T+ 19” Pivot LCD
ERGOTRON Dual Monitor Stand

COOLING:
Danger Den TDX A64 Copper 1/2" ID Water Block
Danger Den Maze4 Chrome Water Block
Danger Den Black Ice Xtreme II Dual 120mm Chrome Radiator
Laing D4 12v DC Pump, PolarFLO Machines Chrome Pump Housing
PrimoFlex 1/2" ID PVC Clear Tubing
4x Evercool 120mm 4 Blue LED Aluminum Fan
2x Evercool 80mm Aluminum Fan
Danger Den 1/2" Chrome Fillport
2x NorthWater Xtreme Water 6" Chrome Xchanger

Still have a few more things to do on this baby, post when its all done. Hope you guys like it so far. ;)

Here is a preview of my double shot of TJ07 cases. I will do interior shots later on my two water cooling setups after I do some more wire management.

TJ07.jpg

_Q_ said:
Another proud SilverStone SST-TJ03 owner. Thanks Liquid_Cooled. ;)

PICT0012w.jpg

That didnt come with a side window like that did it? ( I dont know much about silverstones)

they usually offer side panels with windows after they release their chassis.

they don't usually offer the chassis stock with a side window.

and omg dude, you got both a SILVER AND A BLACK TJ07??!?! LUCKY bastid!!!!!!!!! :p

Yeah, what I have been saving not buying those expensive video cards, I put towards two badass cases !!! :D

I envy all of these beautiful cases. Although I do like my Antec Performance II cases. Simple, Aluminum and enough space, but eventually, I'd love to get a Silverstone case.

There is no need to put two dozen asterisks in your thread title to call attention to it. Don't do it again.

When I got the case I also ordered the windowd side panel. I'm planning to design a new window on the blank panel but haven't dicided what design I want to use. I will post when I have it all done. ;)

It loooks great so far!!

a little more cable management and that windowed area would be clutter free and perfect.

i'm so jealous of your TJ07 owners lol nice rigz

Some nice cases, got to love the TJ-03, TJ-06, and the TJ-07 all beautiful cases ;)

I just picked up a TJO7, TJ03, and Silverstones kick @$$ new SFF
and should have the pictures up shortly

man i wish i didn't have to sell my TJ06 but i can't have 2 computers :(

I'll take the cake in this thread later on today when I get the pics taken.

Let's just say my silverstone costs over twice what any other case in this thread did. Who can guess what it is?

im unaware that Silverstone makes a $730 case. unless your talking about the HTPC SST-LC18S ($650), which isnt really my cup of tea. Its just a HTPC with a fancy touchscreen on it, thats why it costs so much.

computerpro3 said:
I'll take the cake in this thread later on today when I get the pics taken.

Let's just say my silverstone costs over twice what any other case in this thread did. Who can guess what it is?

I saw a chrome really done up TJ06 on here once upon a time, yours?

Liquid_Cooled said:
im unaware that Silverstone makes a $730 case. unless your talking about the HTPC SST-LC18S ($650), which isnt really my cup of tea. Its just a HTPC with a fancy touchscreen on it, thats why it costs so much.

Yeah, I have my desktop in an old style coolermaster ATC-101B that I'm never letting go of (as you know, it was designed by the current silverstone design team) but I wanted to build the ultimate HT rig, so that case was the logical choice.

It really is an amazing case to work with; wait till you see all the stuff I put in it. And unfortunatly, I wish it was only $650; thats the msrp but all the vendors that list it for that are out of stock (even if it says in on their website). It took me 2 weeks to find some small yahoo business that had one. With shipping it was about $750.

computerpro3 said:
Yeah, I have my desktop in an old style coolermaster ATC-101B that I'm never letting go of (as you know, it was designed by the current silverstone design team)

Only a couple went to Silverstone. Most are still at CM.

Mr. Miyagi said:
Only a couple went to Silverstone. Most are still at CM.

I read it was about 30 of them.....which I tend to believe since the new CM's are so fugly and so much of a departure from the ATC series.

If only a "couple" left, I take it it was all the good designers. Lol, the new Cooler Masters are horrendous. On a better note my custom ATC-110 will arrive tomorrow, I'll post some pics of it in the Cooler Master case thread once it gets here...God I can't wait.... I love Silverstone's cases their current line up looks stunning! The SG-01E, the TJ03, the TJ07, and the list goes on and on and on :D

just curious, do any 2x120mm rads fit in the silverstone tj07 without major mods? If so, I'm getting one to go along with my CM.

computerpro3 said:
I read it was about 30 of them.....which I tend to believe since the new CM's are so fugly and so much of a departure from the ATC series.

I'm a mod on CM forums and I've talked to the guys at CM about this. They keep it under wraps, but they have told me it was only a few.

Back