The Silverstone Gallery *post your Silverstone case here*

rv027.jpg

rv026.jpg

Recent updates include replacing a reference Asus 6870 with the Sapphire 7950 OC. I was a bit concerned about about using a non-reference cooler in the RV02, but my results have been terrific. Overclocked to 1125/1500 and overvolted to 1187mv, the card has yet to go above 70c. And it is inaudible over my case fans.

So how heavy is that thing loaded?
I just got one & am considering mounting a set of LL wheels on it, but don't know if they'd be too narrow or not.

So how heavy is that thing loaded?
I just got one & am considering mounting a set of LL wheels on it, but don't know if they'd be too narrow or not.

If its anything like my FT02 was, its pretty close to 40-50 lbs fully loaded.

If its anything like my FT02 was, its pretty close to 40-50 lbs fully loaded.

Right now, whenever I have a pc to work on, I see myself rolling my LL out from under the desk, unhooking it, & hooking up the pc i'm currently working on. I'm going to be moving soon to a place that has a nice workshop that I plan on turning into a PC repair shop so perhaps weight isn't an issue after all.

Right now, whenever I have a pc to work on, I see myself rolling my LL out from under the desk, unhooking it, & hooking up the pc i'm currently working on. I'm going to be moving soon to a place that has a nice workshop that I plan on turning into a PC repair shop so perhaps weight isn't an issue after all.

Im probably over exaggerating a bit, I know my TJ07 with all the watercooling stuff in it is 53lbs and I remember the TJ being lighter then the FT02...but I also didnt have w/c in the FT02, just all the stuff I have now on air...so im probably a more rare example of heavy PC...

Newegg shows case weight of the FT02 as being 33lbs. empty so add in a standard system and you'll get yourself to around 40lbs pretty easily.

What exactly did you mod? Just cut out the front fan area? I've got two of those coming for some office builds for my dad. Can't wait.

My Silverstone Tj08-e waiting for my sli cards and better cpu cooler

Rig Specs:

Core i5 cpu
8gb Corsair Vengeance
8500 GT Video Card
Thermaltake 850w PSU
OCZ Agility 3 120gb SSD
Slim Slot Loading dvd rw drive
Silverstone Tj08-e case

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Nah, all of the cables are separate/ modular. Dont need to take all of them out if i need to add components/remove. Same goes with the cables :)

Back