FS: H2o Colling Radiators , 120mm & 92mm DELTAS, H2o Tubing, 120mm Grills

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome rads and an awesome trader. I've bought 3 of these rads and they work great I maintain a .5 to 1c higher than ambient water temp running this rad on a dual cpu/gpu setup. ambient 24c cpu 27c idle to 35c loaded gpu 27c idle to 32c loaded

How much would one be with metallic blue paint, shroud, mounting kit, and no fans?

Can you show me how the mounting system works? I might be interested in getting one.

take off 4 for fans. The mount just works..well, you put it down through shroud/fans /grill..when it sticks out the bottom you put the round piece on to hold it all in place then clip extra..That is not a good explination, but I dont really know what to say.... :D

S_I_N_ecof said:
awesome rads and an awesome trader. I've bought 3 of these rads and they work great I maintain a .5 to 1c higher than ambient water temp running this rad on a dual cpu/gpu setup. ambient 24c cpu 27c idle to 35c loaded gpu 27c idle to 32c loaded

Hey man, have not chatted with ya in a while. :) Glad to see your new rig is doing well.

My rig with 2Fresh's rad/fans. I had to homebrew a shroud for my particular layout. Ignore the ghetto duct tape and squeeze bottle res. The inlet to the eheim is siliconed right into the side of the bottle.
Water temp is 4C over ambient air with the fans at 7v (silent).

1137581reroute.jpg

Glad it is working out for you, how are the temps? You know I also sell reservoirs.. ;)

I am going to start selling a diff type of mount deal for the fans. It is not a shroud.. it will be a flat piece of plastic with 2 120mm holes in it, all of the air will be directed through the fans. It will fit the face of the rad. Should be cool :)

how much including shipping is 1 120mm fan grill? lol really, that is all I need.

Been watching your threads on these rads for a while now, and finally have funds to complete my WC setup. :cool:

What would it cost for:
- unpainted rad
- mount kit
- no fans
- 2 grills
- 1/2" barbs

I'm in Alberta, Canada right now, so approximately how much would shipping be?

Thanks! :D

PM me with questions about costing. Just makes the thread longer when I post about that stuff here. :)

Hey 2fresh, would you be able to get 1/4"NPT => 1/2" barbs? (Nylon?)

These are impossible to find :(

1/4npt 1/2 barb...I can check tomorrow. I am going to start to sell all sorts of fittings soon. Sheesh...I need to get a web page open. :)

Yeah, you should, you have great products w/ good selection (colors, barbs etc)

I need some 1/4" NPT => 1/2" nylon barbs cause i keep cracking my res's and i cracked my block top as well :( It was polycarb too >_<

Lemme know if you can get your hands on any, i'll likely pick up a few!

Sernd agian, I guess I missed it. I have nothing in there now. Sorry bro :)

for the dented rads do u have black/silver? and how bad is the dent, can i have some pictures?

aradeath said:
for the dented rads do u have black/silver? and how bad is the dent, can i have some pictures?

yes, black and silver. They are not dented bad. most of them fell off my work bench and just have a dented corner. Nothing horribly bad. I can see if I can find some pics.

and is that $26 shipped for just the rad? or does that include the fans and barbs?

Just the rad & fittings, but still cheap. The dents are not bad, and performance is not effected at all. I also give them fresh paint berore shipping. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back