FS: H2o Colling Radiators , 120mm & 92mm DELTAS, H2o Tubing, 120mm Grills

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, thats fine... ill be ordering a black dented one in the next few days.. so be prepared! im going to need brass fittings for 3/8" ID tubing

thanks

how many deltas do you have? i need about 8, so... email me how much 10 would cost shipped if you have that many. I can always use a couple extra
mojojojoman at earthlink.net
-Mike

Guys...PLEASE include what you are paying for in the paypal in filed!!!!!!!!!!

TY :D

hey 2fresh, im going order one of these tonight.. a black dented with barbs for 3/8" ID tubing

free bump for a arrving package :D

the rad i recieved below

DSCN0146.jpg

2Fresh said:
wOOt! You will dig it. let us know your temp drop. =)

shuld be pretty big as im running a single blackice extreme 2 (single 120mm) with a 2.4 @ 3.0 and a 9800 pro oced (soon to be a x800 pro)

Bump! Mine should be here in the next few days, unless the border nazis decide to keep it there for a while... :eek:

The border nazis were nice this time! Just got the rad and other goodies this morning! :eek:

I blew into one fitting to see how much resistance there was, and I couldn't feel any resistance!! This is gonna be fackin' pimp! :D :cool:

Thanks 2Fresh! Can't wait until the rest of my bits & pieces to come in! :D

2Fresh,

chatted with you on other threads before about ppl knocking your video card buying decisions ;)

i want to make the move to water, have an old antec sonata case i want to water cool, sending you a PM for some advice / quotes, you da man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back