$145 I-Inc IL272DPB 27" Class Widescreen LED Backlit Monitor 2ms

eww 1920 on a 27" ahh watch out for that nad! phew,, it was just a pixel were good.

**REFURBISHED**

Forgot to mention that in the title OP.

eww 1920 on a 27"
And still way better than the 32" and 37" screens that many use / have used. Just another personal preference.

27" + 1080P have the option of being placed further back on the desk.

256k color TN+Film :(. Don't cheap out on something you will stare at every day. Go IPS.

256k color TN+Film :(. Don't cheap out on something you will stare at every day. Go IPS.

I love all the people who are like OOOOH GO IPS!!!
Dude... It's $145 for a 27" screen...

If someone is in the market has about $150 they aren't going to get an IPS....

I-inc (hanns-g)+refurb would be a no go for me. That doesn't sound like a good deal to me at all.

I have a hanns-g and its great

if I wanted another 27", I'd jump all over this.

Yeah sporting my refurbed (by a friend) Hanns-G HG281D 28" 1920x1200 monitor right now.

I have one of these sitting on the floor doing nothing, I should sell it.

Even though as stated, for gaming, TN > IPS.

My Asus IPS panels are great for image quality, piss for high frame rate gaming / FPS stuff

Why? On many IPS and newer VA displays there is minimal input lag. To the point where it is not noticeable and I'm usually pretty sensitive to input lag.

Plus, I play a lot of games other than Quake 3. I don't even see a major benefit in 120hz displays in most modern fps games.

Why? On many IPS and newer VA displays there is minimal input lag. To the point where it is not noticeable and I'm usually pretty sensitive to input lag.

Plus, I play a lot of games other than Quake 3. I don't even see a major benefit in 120hz displays in most modern fps games.

You are the oddball out then, because for most people 120hz monitors gave new life to FPS games on the PC.
It sure helped me enjoy counter-strike a hell of a lot more.

You are the oddball out then, because for most people 120hz monitors gave new life to FPS games on the PC.
It sure helped me enjoy counter-strike a hell of a lot more.

You must not frequent the display section here.

Also not every plays just fps game. I would say that most people don't play just fps games. There are also a lot of fps games that look better on a 1440p ips display since a good chunk of them aren't all that fast paced these days.

I have one of these sitting on the floor doing nothing, I should sell it.

My Asus IPS panels are great for image quality, piss for high frame rate gaming / FPS stuff

Give you $100 for it :D

Back