20 cut off discs and a one etching bit later

t0x1k

Gawd
pict00381ec.jpg

Took a few hours to cut and like 2 hours to etch, I only had the round ball etcher so it took a little coaxing to get those small details.

Not a great pic...I'm gonna try to get a night shot with a better camera when i finsih painting it. Right now it's only illuminated by 2 red leds putting out half the light they should. I'm gonna get about 20 green leds and various resistors and run them around the windows edge and illuminate other parts of the case, such as the psu, it has a window in it as well.

There's already a window in the top but it was a half assed job and I plan on sanding the edge and etching another image onto it and cut a hole for a green LED fan.

If you can't figure out what it is, it's is Gir from Invader Zim in his doggy suit.

lol at first i was like WTF, then i saw that it was in fact very well done. now just paint that metal lol

She decided she wants all the white painted green. Boy was that fun trying to pick out a green that was somewhat close. We just got a basic green, not too dark and not too light.

Back