2007 Mustang GT - Low Miles, High Performance, Below Blue Book!

Syntaxx

[H]ard|Gawd
PICTURES AND INFO ON AUTO TRADER: http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=292715956&dealer_id=65972053&atc_id=AT-11727db4

Daily driven 2007 Mustang GT with a total of 33,000 miles. This car would make a great daily driver or weekend warrior. This car has always been all motor and is equipped with the following features: 4.6L, Brisk Spark Plugs, Auto Meter Shift Light, Mirror Covers, Aftermarket Grille, Roush Window Louvers, Cervini 2.5" Fiberglass Cowl Hood, GMS Driveshaft loop, Hurst Line-Locks, Mobile 1 Synthetic Oil, Steeda Delete Plates, Ford Racing Hot Rod Cam Shafts, Ford 4:10 Rear-end gears, Hurst Billet Short Shifter, Custom Blow By Racing Dyno Tune, Cobra Jet Springs, Steeda Under Drive Pullies, Steeda Upper and Lower control arms, New Optima Red Top Performance Battery, BBR Off-Road Xpipe, Flowmaster Axle-back Exhaust, C&L "Racer" Cold Air Intake, Axle-Exchange Aluminum Driveshaft, Leather Seats, 5 CD player, A/C and Heat. The tires are this car are new and they are Nitto Street tires. Car has always been well maintained and has only one owner. It is the nicest mustang in town and it is must be seen and HEARD in person to really see the love that went into this car.This car has reached speeds of 12.37 @ 110mph in the 1/4 mile. I love this car the only reason I'm selling it is to pursue my dream of owning and operating a Rear Engine Dragster. I must sell my mustang in order to pursue being able to afford the Dragster/Trailer/Truck etc. I have parts still available to go with the car if you wish to take free of charge such as: Back seats, 3:55 gears and the SCT 2 Hand-Held tuner. Feel free to call or email me I can provide more Photos and Videos! You will not be disappointed.

$19,500 OBO
:cool:

Last edited:
LOL i figured it said you can sell anything on this thread. * shrug *

Oops, sorry I did not list it. I'll edit the post.

Its in Palm Beach County, Jupiter, Florida. One Owner, Florida Car.

Funny, without even looking at the pictures only that it was in Florida, I somehow knew it would be a white Mustang.

Hey whats wrong with white! :p Its nice and clean :)

I didn't say there was anything wrong with it... Why did you all of a sudden get jumpy about it? hmm?

I'm just messing man. Nice car. Hope it sells quickly for you.

Nice. I had a 1994 Canary Yellow GT (5.0 ftw) that was so fun to drive. I poured quite a bit of money into the engine, suspension, etc. and eventually traded it in for my Maxima because it became impractical to drive year-round. Although the Maxima has many more creature comforts, I miss RWD and the throaty growl of a V8. For my next car I'm either going to the next step in luxury with something like the Acura TL/Lexus IS or the kid in me is going to come out and I'll end up with a GT convertible so I can drop the top on warm summer nights and let those sweet exhaust notes sing to me. And next time I'm skipping the bolt-ons and going straight to a Kenne Bell supercharger with a nice X-pipe and catback, lol. The aftermarket heads, cams, etc. can come later. Should have done that last time, but it was loads of fun nonetheless!

Hey I have a white 94 Cobra built with a T67mm turbo setup pushing 7psi. Say what you want about white, but say it fast.....lol

Good luck.

Nice ride. Would consider it if i had a) the cash and b) I didnt live in wisconsin where I would lose a white car easily in the winter.

I miss my 89 LX 5.0 5-speed with 302 bored 40 over, 2.02x1.60 vavles and a B303 cam :) The only issue i had with the car was the previous owner changed the gear ratio to 4:10 and it would top out at like 110MPH and get like 8 miles to the gallon :(

Back