2gb ddr2 $40 AR ($15) free shipping!

Geez. Even without the rebate it's ridiculous. Anyone care to disclose their experience(s) with PQI system memory?

I've used cheap 1gb sticks of their DDR1 stuff in builds before. Works fine, I wouldn't push it though

I have previously used PQI for basic builds. The brand seems solid enough for typical use. Overclocking capability I cannot comment on.

IF, if, if this is the same as the ddr2 667 cl 5 but without the heatspreader ... IF... then it should be able to do 800 4 4 4 @ 2.0! :eek: I was

IF, if, if this is the same as the ddr2 667 cl 5 but without the heatspreader ... IF... then it should be able to do 800 4 4 4 @ 2.0! :eek: I was

nice. man these prices are tempting. i must not! westy calling! :D

A great deal if you're running it @ stock clocks and mem values but otherwise the newegg reviews weren't too inspiring.

Personally i'd consider purchasing it for an htpc, backup rig, or any other non-demanding setup.

my 2c

I have this PQI RAM in my C2D system, and it runs fine @ stock speeds. It is the same RAM used here....

This isn't the same set, but @ $40, its very tempting to upgrade my completely suitable HTPC from 512MB DDR1....

-bZj

Couldn't resist. We have to be at the bottom for DDR2 prices or really close to it.

Back