2GB DDR2 800 PC6400 CL 4-4-4-12 Patriot Extreme RAM $29.99 AMIR 11/2 ONLY @ CLUBIT

mZimm

[H]ard|Gawd
I just received a promotional email from ClubIT stating that tomorrow only (11/2) they would have the Patriot Extreme Performance 2GB (2 x 1GB) DDR2-800 CL 4-4-4-12 EPP, SLI Ready Dual Channel Kit Retail PDC22G6400LLK for $29.99 After three MIRs of $40, $5, and $10. I would assume that the current $5 shipping would still apply, but we can't know for sure until tomorrow.

MIR 1 (good 11/2): -$50
MIR 2 (good 11/2-11/9): -$5
Total: $29.99

EDIT: The two $40 and $10 rebates have been consolidated into one $50 to prevent problems with the UPC.

Link To Promotion

Again, this is not good until tomorrow, so don't expect it to show up tonight. This is a heads up, as this is the best deal I've seen on this low latency DDR2 800.

Nice find, pretty hot (AR) price for their LLK modules no less. Although I'm not so sure of the ICs on these. According to the ramlist, either Elpida or D9GMH - I'd be willing to bet Elpidas. Still a deal though as long as you're not realying on hitting a super high overclock, or *need* Micron ICs (ie: adding to my current sig'd RAM). Too bad about 3 MIRs though, 1 hate dealing w/ more than 1 per item. Still prob worth it just turning in the $40 one.

i'd def pick this up if i catch it for $30 AR, with or without shipping...

Umm..yeah, both the $10 rebate AND the $40 rebate require the original UPC label. Unless I'm missing something here, I don't think that's possible??:confused:
Anyhow, even if you didn't use the $10 rebate it would STILL be a good deal IMO to get it for $39.99 AR.;)

alright so the $40 MIR and the $10 MIR ask for the original UPC, and shipping still applies.

So basically this is $45 AR... good deal, but I'm gonna pass cuz I'm in no need. :)

*Edit*
I just did a "report error on page", so let's see how fast they respond and what they tell me, or do...

Umm..yeah, both the $10 rebate AND the $40 rebate require the original UPC label. Unless I'm missing something here, I don't think that's possible??:confused:
Anyhow, even if you didn't use the $10 rebate it would STILL be a good deal IMO to get it for $39.99 AR.;)

Just buy two separate orders, for two original UPC's. If the shipping is only $5 it's still a $15 savings. :)

UH OHHH Just read this:
The maximum number of times you can submit a
rebate for a purchased product is one (1) per rebate period. Each household, address, name and receipt/invoice is eligible to receive one (1) rebate
and only one (1) rebate, per product during the eligible period above. Furthermore, only one (1) each of the products listed is eligible for rebate
during the period above.
:eek:

Seems like a good deal even with the one rebate. ($44)

Anyone know how this RAM will work with the Gigabyte P35 mobos?

As noted, this deal seemingly requires 2 original UPC's when there is only 1 UPC per item. ClubIT has provided the following method to submitting the rebates to solve the problem:

"Extra $10 MIR Today ONLY!!! Mail 2 Patriot Rebates in 1 envelope with 1 UPC label."

Hope this helps those sitting on the fence.

Chris

As noted, this deal seemingly requires 2 original UPC's when there is only 1 UPC per item. ClubIT has provided the following method to submitting the rebates to solve the problem:

"Extra $10 MIR Today ONLY!!! Mail 2 Patriot Rebates in 1 envelope with 1 UPC label."

Hope this helps those sitting on the fence.

Chris

likely b/c of my email. :) or i hope i can feel bewy special! :)

darn elpida chips. i remember these shipping with micron d9's, but i hear too often about people receiving elpidas. so, i pass. doh! would be nice though. good backup sticks. ;p oh well. i hate all those mir's. i have 12 mir's in my hand right now, ready to mail out. 3 of them are clubit. multiple rebates suck.

They've changed it to two rebates.

1 for $50 1 for $5

But the rebate form for the $50 rebate is a broken link...

Back