2nd Halo short movie

I liked it. I bet it's much better when you viewing the actual thing, and have the great sound. I'm sure the full featured film would have much more to it then these little shorts. I should try digging up a picture of it. I think it was on 1up.com or TeamXbox, but WETA apparently made a full functioning Warthog, with 4 wheel steaing and everything. It looks awesome.

I agree in that it looks cheesy. So much of it was just bobbing the camera. Made it hard to see anything.

I can understand how some of you don't like the camera work, but how can you say it's cheesy? There's no real acting going on to constitute "cheesiness", and the effects are awesome. The Banshee's zooming by dropping bombs are just great.

I will say that the outfits and the warthog were cool, other than that i thought it looked like someone filmed it w/ a camcorder and it looked like it was filmed on an empty lot w/ some garbage and concrete thrown around. granted that the quality of that recording blows chunks, perhaps when it's released on xbl it'll look better and i'd change my opinion. I just have really high hopes for something I feel has great potential to be an awesome movie. Hopefully we'll get that someday.

Back