3007FPW... Will Be Released Today!!!

more like 11: 30 am Las Vegas time. Which is the exact same time as CES open. But I won't just on the Dell just yet, knowing Samsung is rel. a much better model at the exact same time: 11:30 am Vegas time on Thurs.

That is fucking nice, I cant wait to see the specs on this... Im sure I could find them if I did a quick google though... whateva!

edit: Jesus... specs were on that link you posted, its looking nice... >=D

Ive been waiting a long time for this! If its close to $1500 im getting one ASAP :D

Yeah. Where the hell is the price? It's January 5th already. LOL

Hoof said:
Ive been waiting a long time for this! If its close to $1500 im getting one ASAP :D

I feel horrible saying this... but... it might just be worth it. I want one too... *crys*... maybe... I could get a loan?!?

StalkerZER0 said:

Too bad the opening price is $2200.00 retail.
Looks like most of you guys will have to wait for the coupons. :(

EXCEPT FOR ME!!! I'm gettin that puppy despite teh price! :D I knew it was probably going to be around 2 grand anyway. At least they did undercut apple's $2500.00 price. Don't worry with coupons that thing will fall right under $1500.00 for sure.
The question is......how long until the first coupon? :confused:

why whould you buy a monitor this size with only one dvi input? I'd rather get the 37" westinghouse lcd with 1920x1080 for $1600.

i wanna know why its cheaper in canada then it is here .. 1700 us as opposed to 2199 here .. plus this bitch on the phone said no free shippign LOL

jetjaguar said:
i wanna know why its cheaper in canada then it is here .. 1700 us as opposed to 2199 here .. plus this bitch on the phone said no free shippign LOL
Something about a currency exchange rate :confused:

edit: wait, 1700 USD?

I'm not sure where you're looking but dell.ca shows $1,999CDN as the price.

yes ... its 1999 canadian which is like 1700 us or something .. can we order from dell canada lol

StalkerZER0 said:
What are ya talkin bout? :confused:
The product page says 'about 3.2 million pixels' but also lists a miximum res of 2560x1600 which is 4 million pixels.

Too much $$$ for me though.

You are right..it's a far cry from 3.2 million. Not sure why they would list 3.2 million (2560 x 1660 = 4,096,000 pixels). Maybe dell advertisers aren't good with math?

well if u look under the options to extend the warranty on the canadian sit .. a 5 year advanced exchange warranty is onlu 279 more .. which is still LESS then the US price with just a 3 year

TheJackal said:
somehow i doubt my 6600GT could play any game at the native resolution :(

it'll run games great at half the native...so it'll still look sexy.

Back