4.4.3 is out

ilkhan

[H]F Junkie
https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/images
Mostly bug fixes. N5/N7/N4

bkoTFi3.png

hmmm... always thought 4.5 would be the next iteration, oh well, don't see much in this update anyways.

The most noticeable part of this update is the revamped dialer and People (contacts) app. Looks purdy decent, but nothing I'm too concerned about and not worth trying to get on my One M8.

It's actually a huge list of bug fixes. It's a actually a pretty big release. Just nothing really "new" outside the dialer as far as people can tell.

Looking forward to it being merged into the CM11 nightlies.

Have a change log? I would like to know if they fixed the charging bug on the Nexus 7

The most noticeable part of this update is the revamped dialer and People (contacts) app. Looks purdy decent, but nothing I'm too concerned about and not worth trying to get on my One M8.

The one thing I didn't like about the GPE ROM based off 4.4.2 was the kit kat dialer / contacts sucked, compared to the better older dialer app that was introduced way back in 4.0 ICS, and stayed through JB 4.3.

Is this new Dialer app just a new skin with different colors ? Or is it actually changed ?

Back