7 GB of OCZ DDR3 for sale - $30 shipped

KingerXI

Gawd
For sale are two sets of OCZ DDR3 ram and a single stick. Here are the model numbers:

4 GB (2 x 2 GB) PC3 10666 Gold Series OCZ3G1333LV4GK, 1.65v

2 GB (2 x 1 GB) PC3 10666 Platinum Edition OCZ3P13332GK, 1.7v

1 GB PC3 10666 Reaper Series OCZ3RPR13332GK, 1.7v

These sticks were made for higher voltage motherboards, and they can be finicky. I would use them with older Intel platforms (socket 775 that use DDR3, 1156, or X58) or AMD platforms. The newer Intel platforms work better with lower voltage ram (1.5v or less), so I wouldn't use them with those, but you can try.

These sticks work with some motherboards but not will all motherboards. The two Platinum sticks work great in an 1156 motherboard that I have, but the two Gold sticks won't even allow the board to POST. But the Gold sticks have worked in other motherboards that I have owned.

Don't expect that these will work in every board you try. So for that reason, they are being sold as-is, but I have used all of the sticks in various motherboards, so if you do a lot of PC work, you will find some motherboards that work with this ram.

I am selling them cheap because of the finicky nature of the sticks. $30 shipped OBO, or I am open to trade them as well. Let me know what you have.

Heat = kingerxi
OCZ%20ram_zpsaeidmzvm.jpg

Last edited:
Back