7600gt $118 AR

Nice deal. I'm currently in charge of building 2 computers for 2 co-workers, and this would be a good deal. My only hesitation is that it's not a lifetime warranty... and it's not my money, so I would rather them have a lifetime warranty on their cards.

Definitely a good deal though!

Um, how can this card ship in 3-5 weeks but the shipping method states it will be shipped in 3-5 days?

Not bad at all. I like my 7600GT it overclocked to 700/1620 with out VMOD.

Monkey_feces said:
Um, how can this card ship in 3-5 weeks but the shipping method states it will be shipped in 3-5 days?

Standard shipping terminology. The shipping method says it will be delivered in 3-5 days... from the time it ships. Welcome to shopping online. ;)

Good deal though, OP. Shame on the lag time though...

Well if you have 6800GT then wait for DX10 cards, if you don;t and desperate to have good video card for less then go for it.

Orinthical said:
Standard shipping terminology. The shipping method says it will be delivered in 3-5 days... from the time it ships. Welcome to shopping online. ;)

Jesus christ for up to over a month to get the damn thing, you better charge a low price, and without a friggen rebate too! Christ! In 5 weeks + 5 days, I bet the 7600gt series would have dropped to $100 in price.

Generally speaking, I've found Dell's site to be very liberal when they assign shipping lag times. They do this to protect their butts in case of problems with supply, etc. In the past most of their 1-2 weeks or 3-5 weeks usually end up being no longer than a week delay, if that. They say 3-5 weeks... just in case it ends up taking that long. :)

I'm soooooo tempted to grab one of these so i can go SLI, that price is awsome :eek:

Damn it, I bought one :(

Hope the wife does not find out. Bought this and the Raptor within 2 weeks. Plus some 77mm B+W CPL and UV filters.......

Mine shipped today, and I get it today. One benefit of living near dell, I have to pay taxes, but I can treat it like express shipping :)

Ohh, I just bought an nf4 D....sli mod fo sho :D

I wonder how these perform in SLI compared to a 7900gt?

/googles benchmarks

solotech said:
I tried ordering 2 about a week ago and they were backordered tell 8/3/2006..

Yeah so was mine, until I got my this morning saying I will get it today. When I got home it was sitting there at my door waiting for me...

TheMagicalJew said:
how long for those who order had to wait? what was shipping time like?

I ordered mine on July the 05. Then I got a email saying it was back ordered until 8/03. Yesterday(Friday) July 14, I got a order saying it was shipped from Fort Worth, I live in Austin. So I got it in less then a day. It left the factory early in the morning, and I got it when I got home....

Orinthical said:

More like welcome to Dell! :D

Back