AC Freezer Pro for $3.38

Status
Not open for further replies.

MassiveOverkill

[H]ard|Gawd
Probably a price mistake/description mistake, but I'm in for 5
(at a weight description of 520g they better not claim that it's only the fan and not the whole heat sink, I've got screen shots).

https://www.ewiz.com/detail.php?name=FAN-AC7FAN

EwizACFan2.jpg

I'll take three, what the hell.

Edit: Shipping comes out to around $11...nah. Still a good deal though if you need one.

I'll call them when at 8 Pacific time to confirm.......but they need to clearly state it in the item description as well as change the picture that's it's a fan only and not the fan and heat sink.

ACFreezer7Pro2.jpg

That fan better be able to dissipate 130 watts all by itself , weigh 520 grams, and have overall dimensions of 107 x 96.5 x 126.5 mm

Or you can have some common sense and realize they're not going to sell you a full heatsink + fan for $3 bucks... But they could sell you a fan for that much.

I got nothing to loose, if it's not the full heat sink, simply cancel the order. If they honor the price because of MULTIPLE errors in the description, then I got lucky.

FUCK YES!

I needed a fan for my freezer for a while now...thanks for the heads up.

Item name is: 'Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro CPU Fan For Intel CPU'
It says right there its the fan, says nothing about the heatsink.... morons

I work for a small computer store and our main distributor owns ewiz (its their retail store). We called our rep and had him check on the part for us, it turns out it is just the fan. Bad news for those that ordered it sorry :(

lol at all the people who thought they were getting the heatsink itself for $3.

I thought the description was pretty clear.

Unless it says 30.00 discounted to 3 dollars, I would believe it.

I actually called and the guy stated it was the full heat sink shown in the picture. He checked with his supervisor and got confirmation. I then proceeded to ask him what the difference was between the $3 one and the $20, maybe it being an older model or whatever. He then asked for the link, which I provided.

Only then did he realize an error in the description, so I told him to go ahead cancel my order.

I could have milked it since he did state it was the FULL heatsink, not just the fan, but decided it wasn't worth the hassle to ship the stuff back when only fans showed up.

I love all the kids on this forum. Someone posts $9 deals for a gig of RAM and I don't see you all acting stupid over deals like that.

If I do find good deals like the MSI GTX260 I guess I should just keep it to myself. (If you're wondering who first posted that deal, do a forum search and look at who did one of the first reviews on Newegg).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back