Acer AA1 8.9/2x iPhone 3G/mITX/Old HW bundles/Old Shuttles/Dead GPUs/Freeeebies

diredesire

Supreme [H]ardness
Quick Policies: Heat under diredesire (118-0-0), I’m on the trusted traders list.
http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=19826

Local pickups highly appreciated. Can deal anywhere from Vancouver, WA (where I live) to Hillsboro, OR (where I work).I travel to Seattle on a pretty frequent basis, willing to meet along the way.

Items AS-IS. Will test for POST before leaving my hands, but it’s on you to test and get back to me within a week of receipt.

Bundling saves some bucks! Most items include shipping now (besides big items)!
Don't lowball me, I'll ignore you, but legit offers will get a response.

Trades:
Will take SC2 Lessons (any race) for $20/hour value in trade. You must be a diamond+ to give me a lesson. I play Terran as my main, but I want to go random eventually.
Will consider Canon EF(s) lenses (Not looking for kit/crappier variable aperture lenses)
SSDs (ZIF/PCIe OK). Have to be reasonably fast, though.
Sound Cards (HT Omega Claro, X-fi Titanium HD, Xonar Essence STX/D2X
GPUs > GTX260
Try me, I like interesting stuff.

Quick List:

• Acer Aspire One: $135 shipped
  • A64 Bundles
    • DFI Ultra-D Bundle: $105 shipped
    • ASUS A8N32-SLI Bundle: $95 shipped
    • Biostar K8M800-m7a (754) Combo: $65 shipped
  • Shuttles:
    • SN85G4 734 bundle: $70 + ship
    • SB75s Soldam: $80 + ship
  • ITX Boards:
    • P3 ITX: $25 shipped
    • EPIA CL: $30 shipped
    • EPIA MII: $35 shipped
  • Misc:
    • All-In-Wonder 9800 AGP: $27 shipped (most accessories I think…)
    • Sonic Impact V55 video iPod dock: $35 shipped
    • Dead GPUs: $45 shipped
    • Mattel Juice box: $5 + ship ea (or 1 NIB/1 opened for $15 shipped!)
  • Freebies
    • Intel Water bottles
    • Dead Linksys WRT320N
    • Any assorted cable (just ask!)
    • Intel Frisbee
    • Intel bag
    • CD-ROM/DVD-ROM/CD-Burners: I should have several of these on hand, if you need one, let me know. I can throw one in if you buy something (IF it will fit in the same box). I even have slim ones! They're all old as hell though...

Acer Aspire One 8.9” $135 shipped!:
This is the 8.9" model, the first one. There are two of these models, one with the HDD and one with the (piece of junk/ZIF) SSD. This is the HDD model.

I used this when I was in school, I'm graduated now, with my Master's (woohoo!) and this little guy sits on my desk. I got an iPad for my casual browsing, so there's been pretty much no use in the last several months. I used this machine to Backtrack/pentest wifi networks, but I have absolutely no use for it anymore. It's in decent shape, and at one point it had a touch screen overlay on the screen, but it cracked, and has since been returned to stock. As a result of the touch screen overlay, the screen bezel bulged a little bit, and left a faint mark on the palmrest. This can be seen in the pics. Very minor wear marks on the keyboard (some keys are starting to show a tiny bit of shine). This model has the extended battery, and has 1.5GB ram (max). HDD is 80GB. No OS included, but a winXP COA is on the bottom. There's a scratch on the lid, but it's not visible under most light. Not sure how it got there, as this thing lived most of its life in a neoprene case. Please check pics before contacting me!

A64 Bundles (does not include heatsink(s)! If you need one, let me know. I'll toss it in free provided I can fit it in the same box):

Shuttles:

ITX:

MISC:

FREEBIES:
TERMS: 1 item per $40/spent or order, whichever is less.

• Freec.jpg
  • 1x Intel Metal (stainless?) waterbottles. Blue. Stamped with "RCGnet" (recent college grad network). Unused. Comes with Carabiner on the top.
  • CLAIMED 0x Plastic (polycarb?) water bottle. Pretty thin plastic, but sturdy. Gently used a few times (only water).
  • Intel "stow-a-bag." Bag bunches up into a tiny pouch which is sewn into the bag. It's got a big ass intel logo on it, and some sticker residue. Comes with a carabiner for the pouch. Pretty cool, but I know i'd never use it.
  • Intel "frisbee." This floppy disc (harhar) is tiny and it sucks. i wouldn't use it for a game of ultimate, or anything.
  • Kensington Wifi finder
  • CLAIMED 0x Knockoff iPod Nano. miniUSB connector. Never bothered to try this...
  • USB Sound card (you can google the model number)
  • TBW-101UB Bluetooth adapter
  • Belkin F5D6050 USB 802.11b adapter
  • DVI -> VGA adapter
  • Empty Shure IEM case (E3c?)
  • "Dead" Linksys WRT300n - turns on, switch works, no wifi connectivity. Apparently this is not an uncommon issue. Router opened to see if there was any damage, none found.
  • Misc cables. Name it. I'll find you one. I have hundreds of ATX style power cables in my garage. You need 8? Just let me know.
  • I have a garage FULL of old hardware. If you need some 486 heatsinks, old-ass ram for some keychains, WHATEVER. Just ask. I might have it! You can have unlimited of this shit if you pay shipping. If you are local to 98683 (Vancouver, WA), I have $5-10 ATX cases (NIB, Ultra stereotypical late 90's beige boxes). I have cases of CD/DVD Jewel cases. I have old, shitty speakers. I HAVE GOT IT ALL!!!!!!!
  • http://diredesire.com/computers/62111fs/Freea.jpg
  • http://diredesire.com/computers/62111fs/Freeb.jpg
  • http://diredesire.com/computers/62111fs/Freec.jpg
  • http://diredesire.com/computers/62111fs/Freed.jpg
  • http://diredesire.com/computers/62111fs/Freee.jpg
  • http://diredesire.com/computers/62111fs/Freesbee.jpg

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
SOLD ITEMS

iPhones:
2x iPhone 3G

Disclaimer: Both phones are jailbroken with their respective iOS versions (4.2.1). Both phones will be restored to the latest factory iOS unless requested otherwise before shipping. I can get baseband versions, etc, if anyone is interested.
[*]ECS P35T-A v1.0 S775 motherboard. I used this for parts testing. Basic board, no I/O shield. Do a search on google for specs. 1 cap replaced after slight bulging, works A-OK.

Last edited:
trades? I'd be interested in that Nintendo PC and the EPIA boards.

Bump!

Listed a few trades in the OP, I also like mechanical keyboards, and I'm looking for maaaaybe a mouse. A super cheap, but well built stereo headset with mic (doesn't have to be USB) would also pique my interest. I do collect headphones, but not really looking for anything in particular.

Sifting through my PMs now, thanks for the interest ya'll.

up, thanks.

sold iphones, zune, got rid of 2 of the bottles, and 1 of the juice boxes. ipod nano rip off gone, too.

Lots of prices lowered and shipping included on most everything besides the shuttles. Still bundle options/discounts, just shoot me offers. Added a few trade items.

If anyone happens to have a broken Tmobile G1, I need one to scrap for parts... i'd be willing to trade!

Thanks

SN45G2 case/PSU sold. If anyone wants a Shuttle motherboard w/ a Barton 2500+ for cheap, just let me know :) $10+ship. (Has socket mounting options, no ICE cooler).

Back