Actual Ages

13 i'm vary happy with my age, but i hate all other kids my age THAY SUCK thay know nothing about computer or modding.

GotNoRice said:
Turning 21 on July 20th :)

Oh hell, somebody on here with the same birthday as me. I just happen to be a few years older. I'm going out for a bit that night since I took off that day and the rest of the week so I'll drink a couple for you if you don't get the chance to. :cool:

"Beware! Beware, the Ides of August!"

2005 - 1956, do the math, get the exact date.

Hey, I'm folding for free, you can work for this answer... :D

I think I'll let this list grow for a couple more days and see about figuring out average age and stuff this weekend. Hopefully I will have some time to do so. It's sad when it seems you have more time during the week when you have to work every day than you do on the weekends when you don't have to work.

30 but I feel like 40.... my oldest is 11.5 years old and going into Junior high in the fall.....'
:(

Total Age Posts: 56
Total (current) age of all posters: 1453years
Youngest Folder: 14
Oldest Folder: 47

New Average age 25.95

Any chance of seeing a bar-chart? It would be interesting to see a year-by-year distribution of ages.

I wonder if King_N could make an "Average Age Meter" like the "Team Life" meter... based on our hardfolding.com login... Just have that as a entry, we all fill it out, and you'll have an approximate avg. age... Just a thought...

Of course, an idea is one thing, implementing it is quite another... so the practicality of it may be WAY off base... But there's no harm in the random wanderings of the mind... is there?

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

Logikality said:
20 and I can't beleive mage is younger than me.

We are all getting owned by a 20 year old punk.... Ahhh kids these days.

Back