Adobe Flash CS4 Pro - best legal place to buy?

ynnek888

Limp Gawd
So I'm interested in getting Flash CS4 Pro. I know there is a 30 day demo you can get from Adobe themselves. Does anyone have experience/suggestion of the best place to LEGALLY buy a single user license for PC? It cannot be academic, since I may in the future release work off of it. (plus I'm not a student) I want to be legit.(I'm in the US if that makes a difference)

So I looked around Google shopping, and I see from the usual reputable places, Like Amazon, it goes for software goes for about $600. I see these one or two sites that go for $280(full version too), but I'm a little "sketched out" by them. Why are they so cheap? Usually when things sound too good to be true, there's some sort of catch.

Then there is the really crazy sounding $30 media volume price, that has a "Adobe Open Options CLP" license type. What does that mean? It sounds like I have to register to officially be under that license,and thus pay more?

Go here to find an authorized reseller. Anywhere else, you're most likely going to end up with an illegitimate or non-commercial license.

You can perhaps save a hundred dollars or more buying off ebay from a reputable power seller. Make sure you're getting the exact item you're intending to buy. If it's the retail version, then it should be retail-boxed with the correct product number.

Ebay is littered with scammers or ignorant sellers who don't know the difference between licenses so you have to be very careful.

You should also look into buying a suite for a much better value.

Back