akasa case gallery

I wish I had a picture to post. I have been trying to get a akasa eclipse for 3 years now. They don't sell them in the U.S. And i have not been able to find a place overseas to ship to the U.S. I might have to save up some money to visit across the big pond to get one for myself. I have 2 lian li's and love them but the akasa looks like a even better case.

akasa ,hier in europe its in many places,in market.
My i thing its a case equal witj lian li,at finishing and aspect look.

I wish I had a picture to post. I have been trying to get a akasa eclipse for 3 years now. They don't sell them in the U.S. And i have not been able to find a place overseas to ship to the U.S. I might have to save up some money to visit across the big pond to get one for myself. I have 2 lian li's and love them but the akasa looks like a even better case.

Maybe you should look here:

http://www.overcool.com/Exec/product.asp?item_id=31712&userid=99942591423696

They have it but it's not in stock. I'm sure they'll get more soon :)

And here they have the V2 of the Eclipse, also out of stock. Good luck!

http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/akecpccawsip.html

i have been checking those two sites almost every day for almost 2 years. sidewinder was supposed to get some in on 10/31, but the site still says out of stock, i signed up to be notified when they are in stock and am waiting as patient as i can be.

strange things,hier in roumania ,this case ,its very popular tougheter with lian li,aplus and antec.

The akasa eclipse was released by Ultra under the name m998 and it includes their power bar. Several retailers have them in stock. The same case was originally made by Global Win under the model YCC-61F1. Hopefully this information will help someone find their case.

It's the same case except for the powerbar. Ultra just gets the cases with their name on them instead of Akasa and adds their little powerbar bit in and then sell them as their own.

Akasa's pretty big in Europe.

A lot of Akasa's stuff is rebadged here in the USA. Another example is the Rosewill RCX-775-LX, a rebadged Akasa AK-965 heatsink.

its perfectly true,akasa its big in europe and asia,cases and coolers its very good.
Quality its ok.

i dont really like akasa. they're expensive. if you want something overpriced and cool looking get an lian li.

lian li its expensive in roumania,i dont like this case ,lian li have table sliver,its my opinion.

i think you should get a cooler master case. those are cheaper and some are pretty nice

design oc cooler master its simple,interior its ok,i dont like it.
i stay with tihis case ,for 2 years.

Have a question.......do they have to be "new" cases or does a 5 year old case that has gone through 3 major revisions qualify? :confused: :D

i bought this case,2 years a go,brand new,this year appear a new revision,but this case not have 5 years

i bought this case,2 years a go,brand new,this year appear a new revision,but this case not have 5 years

You've done some nice stuff with it and I've enjoyed looking at it, keep up the good work! :D I'll get my pictures posted some time this week, until then here is a "teaser".....

BHrDxv20PowerOnSM.jpg

What exactly is the drawing point for this case overseas? It seems to me reading through that for those of us here in the states (and our canadian friends) alot of this akasa stuff is rebadged and sold as budget parts.

Looking at the OP's last pic, it looks alot like a lian-li interior, and it seems lian li would be of better quality?

its a good quality,same a lian li,its full aluminium case with a lot of space.

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/7785/dsc0001df4.jpg
jeddi hobbit,what is this,i make a joke or something like that?
You are from?where?

I'm not sure what you are asking, that is not a picture of mine and as far as I know I've only done two responses, one to ask if I could post pictures of a case over 5 years old mine not yours), and to compliment your build and to show a picture of one of my builds.

Central Virginia, USA is where I'm located and you are from where? :confused:

its my mystake,scuze me,its ok,your rig its ok.i am from romania,city timisoara,its far away from your country

Back