Am I missing out on bonus points?

Imitation

2[H]4U
So I recently had some issues getting WU's and someone pointed out that i was on the old client. Well moving to 6.29 got me up and going again and now both the quad in the sig and the work lappy are getting A3 WU's instead of the older A1 and A2's. Am I missing out on bonus points by not using a passkey with these A3's units or do the bonus points only come with the -bigadv flag that I can't run?

I really need to try to keep up on this info more, my folding had been coasting for the last couple months :)

You need to get a passkey. A3's have bonus points, but you need to get a passkey to get them. It takes no time at all to get.

Well then i'll make sure i get one in the morning! That's what i was afraid of. Thanks man.

Well then i'll make sure i get one in the morning! That's what i was afraid of. Thanks man.

After you get a pass key, you will have to fold at least 10 A3 or -bigadv work units under that passkey before they will start to give you bonus points :(

You need to get 10 a2 or a3s in.

The bonus applies after you've done 10 a2 or a3 WUs provided you have used the same passkey and the same UserName on all applicable machines and provided you meet the 80% rule.

Once that requirement has been met, the bonus currently applies to a3 WUs and to bigadv projects (at least for the time being). You can tell by looking at the last column of psummary.

you need 10 a2's or a3's to get bigadv bonus points not a3 bonus points

Well i've got the passkey installed, i think btwn my quad and my lappy I should hit the 10 WU mark early this weekend.

Nice...you'll like the bonuses you will be getting... :)

you need 10 a2's or a3's to get bigadv bonus points not a3 bonus points
The 10 unit requirement applies to the entire bonus program, which includes A3 and A2 -bigadv units. You will not get bonus points for A3 units either unless you have done your 10 units.

The 10 unit requirement applies to the entire bonus program, which includes A3 and A2 -bigadv units. You will not get bonus points for A3 units either unless you have done your 10 units.

Then something got screwed because i got the bonus on my very first one's

Then something got screwed because i got the bonus on my very first one's
Were you folding A2 units before you switched over? If so, that would have qualified you for the bonus if you had finished at least ten of them.

How, precisely, does one tell if one has received bonus points on any given WU?

Were you folding A2 units before you switched over? If so, that would have qualified you for the bonus if you had finished at least ten of them.

A3's where my first. unless im just not remembering the wait. but waiting on points for me is like a junkie waiting for the next fix.

Did you ever fold using a VM?

not till this past week. like i said maybe i just dont remember. could have even been the same week i went to myrtle beach. alcahol and and almost nude woman make a fella forget a lot.

Back