AMD Radeon HD 7870 CrossFire Never Settle Bundle Lucky Draw

Not only does AMD give you a great price/performance, but their low power consumption is awesome!

I love the fact that AMD continues to push the bang for your buck barrier. I currently have two 6970's and they work beautifully, but I definately always am looking to always have the latest and greatest, at the best price to performance ratio. My AMD cards stay nice and cool while always delivering excellent performance. Can't wait for the next upgrade!

Now with their work with Abobe and expanding the use OpenCl in photoshop I can game on my Photo editing rig like never before.

I have been using my 5870 for eyefinity gaming across 3 screens (3600x1600 portrait mode) since the card was available. Even now, that card keeps up with the games I play most often, especially LOTRO, with all the options cranked. There is just no substitute for the situational awareness you get from that much screen space.

Overclocking goodness. I've been wanting to switch back to AMD. I went from 4890 Xfire to 560 Ti and miss my AMD cards :(

I've used AMD/ATI GPUs on my personal rigs for the last 7 years. Winning these two will make a great upgrade for one of my rigs.

I'm impressed by the performance improvements that new drivers have brought to the AMD 7000-series GPUs and would love to experience their abilities for myself.

Great performance for the dollar... They are keeping the graphic card war going. The consumer is the winner in the end

I like how powerful and energy efficient the cards are. Price is always competitive which is great.

I've been using ATI/AMD cards for years. They're powerful, fast and overall seem to last a really long time. They're also by-and-large more economical than their competitive counterparts.

I love that they are able to squeeze more performance out of the latest GPUs, especially with the most recent beta drivers.

Efficiency with low-load/desktop scenarios, and power in game scenarios.

I enjoy the value of AMD products.
As many have stated, the price / performance ratio is fantastic and the added incentives such as free bleeding edge AAA titles add increadable value for your money.

I have used AMD/ATI cards since the 9600 Pro. I have always been impressed by the performance for the dollar. A 7870 would be a nice upgrade from my 6870.

Back