AMD!

TooEasy!

Limp Gawd
I am shocked and flabbergasted that AMD released a product that performed so poorly. I didn't expect it to beat the 2600k, but at least rival it in performance. Oh, and the single threaded performance doesn't get more piss poor than this. How could you release a product w/ less IPC performance than the 1100t. Just how? And no, I'm no way in fashion an fanboy of either camp. Actually, I just recently ordered the Asus Crosshair V (will be returning that) for my BF3 build, but immediately purchased (as we speak) the 2600k following this catastrophe. Sorry about the rant, but I know others feel this way.:mad:

I am shocked and flabbergasted that AMD released a product that performed so poorly. I didn't expect it to beat the 2600k, but at least rival it in performance. Oh, and the single threaded performance doesn't get more piss poor than this. How could you release a product w/ less IPC performance than the 1100t. Just how? And no, I'm no way in fashion an fanboy of either camp. Actually, I just recently ordered the Asus Crosshair V (will be returning that) for my BF3 build, but immediately purchased (as we speak) the 2600k following this catastrophe. Sorry about the rant, but I know others feel this way.:mad:
Next time you will know better than to buy a motherboard before the CPU launches.

This reminds me of the 2900xt launch except at least that was faster than its predecessor.

Dude! I have a great deal on an FMX socket motherboard! Be the first on your block to be ready for Trinity, the guaranteed Intel-beater! ;) But... sorry... no returns. :)

I think this is proof positive that AMD does not care about the hardcore high end market anymore. To release such a poor performing chip knowingly, is absurd.

Agree. I just hope they know what they are doing in regards w/ the server market cause they are dead in the water on the desktop front.

Agree. I just hope they know what they are doing in regards w/ the server market cause they are dead in the water on the desktop front.

It could have been foreseen. I've never seen a Bulldozer float on water... Sinks like a boulder... just like FX! :)

FanBoy...:rolleyes:

Back