Another reason to fold

apHytHiaTe

2[H]4U
I cant say who, but someone very important in my life just found out that they had cancer. It is in the esophagus and has been there for a year, the Dr. guessed. Thanks all, prayers are appreciated. God bless, and FOLD ON.

apHytHiaTe said:
I cant say who, but someone very important in my life just found out that they had cancer. It is in the esophagus and has been there for a year, the Dr. guessed. Thanks all, God bless, and FOLD ON.

sorry to hear that :(

I don't fold for the [H]orde myself (I fold for ClubOC), but my grandmother died of cancer a couple years ago and I'm glad to help prevent people from the same fate someday. :)

My prayers are with you, man.

Sorry to hear about the situation. I just had a friend get diagnosed with both Hodgkins and non-hodgkins lymphoma, and the chemo isn't doing to well, it looks like. So, I know where you're coming from. Best of luck to you and your friend!

Fold On!!

I lost both my grandfather and grandmother to cancer. It is truly the plague of the modern day. So the fact that computer freaks or geeks such as me can actually turn this hobby into a full time useful tool as well. That is a double the feel good points I say.

I am sorry to hear about your situation and wish you all the best of luck!

Fold on!! :)

I think almost everyone gets touched by cancer one way or another...it's never in a good way for sure. My prayers and cycles to everyone

apHytHiaTe said:
I cant say who, but someone very important in my life just found out that they had cancer. It is in the esophagus and has been there for a year, the Dr. guessed. Thanks all, prayers are appreciated. God bless, and FOLD ON.

Prayers included tonight for that important person.

I just got home from spending 13 hours at a hospital today.....lets Fold to get those folks out!

God Bless.

dang... that sucks:( i'll keep you in my prayers...

hope they get better...

thank you all! another bummer is that my second folding rig wont power on... i wanted to get up to 3.7 ghz but noooo. i gotta wait till tomorrow. actually i think i'm afraid of blowing it up.

back on subject, thanks for the kind words, i really appreciate it. thanks much, God bless.

apHytHiaTe said:
thank you all! another bummer is that my second folding rig wont power on... i wanted to get up to 3.7 ghz but noooo. i gotta wait till tomorrow. actually i think i'm afraid of blowing it up.

back on subject, thanks for the kind words, i really appreciate it. thanks much, God bless.

God bless you and your friend too apHytHiaTe. Let him/her know that we're doing our best and to stay strong. :(

Most of us who fold, have lost someone important, or 2 to disease. I commit everything I have to the cause. Some have access to more, and thankfully that is committed as well. Best wishes to you're important person. My prayers are for the cures to all disease.

This is an unfortunate reality in the world we live in. My best wishes are with you and your friend. :)

Back