Antec 1200 Concerning Coolers.

Fors30

n00b
Hi guys, I just got an antec 1200 on newegg yesterday for 120 hehe couldnt turn that price down. Anyways I am building a new rig after Xmas and I am trying to do all teh research I can now. So what Id like to know, if anyone has any experience with the Antec 1200 and the Xigmatek HDT-S1283 CPU cooler? Will it fit in the case and still allow me to use the side window fan? If not, any suggestions on the best CPU cooler I can get that will fit and allow me to use the side window fan? Thanks.

I would be interested to know this too, although I will need a 1336 compatible cooler. I got my 1200 for $120 at Newegg yesterday as well *fist bump*

I don't have my Antec 1200 yet but I'm going to wager so say you shouldn't have any trouble fitting the Xigmatek cooler in it because the 1200 is a beast in size.

Yeah I am positive It will fit in the case, just not sure If I will have any clearance issues with the side window fan.

I'm 100% positive it will fit even with the side on. I have an antec 900 and that is much smaller and my xigmatek 1283 fits without even touching the side.

Back