Antec NEO HE Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this helps any, but I have the SAME problem with an Antec NEO HE 550 and an Intel D945PSN Motherboard.

where has AntecRep gone? seems that now that everyone's calling BS on this "we've come out with a fixed version" line he's not posting anymore. instead of trying to get your story straight antec, how about building a PSU that works. btw, a friend had a truepower go flaky yesterday in a computer that is not based on this board and not running a whole lot of components.

antec has totally lost it. i think they're rebadging the 200W tigerpower PSUs from old dells.

Just got a reply from AntecRep about my DFI NF4 Ultra-D incompatibility (HE550), but completely unimpressed.
AntecRep said:
You'll have to contact Customer Support, 1-800-222-6832.
Like I couldn't figure that out by myself... :mad:
Called them yesterday myself (before AntecRep's reply), and was told that the turnaround time just within Antec was three-four business days. IOW, I'm looking at a week without a PSU that still probably won't work afterwords, when I could just return it to ZZF and exchange it for a different model?? Liberty500, here I come! I'm just concerned, is 30A/12V really enough for an SLI rig with lots and lots of drives?

I just posted a new thread, completely overlooking this sticky... sorry.

Although I did not experience the problem described in this thread - as I do not own an a8n mobo, I had problems which have caused me to lose other hardware, and will never purchase another antec product again.

I am returning the 500w neo he psu this afternoon to Best Buy, and I'll just say this: I don't care who's paying to replace the components that this power supply destroyed, but it is NOT going to be me.

For years I have used antec psu's almost exclusively, both in my customer's boxes as well as my own. I'll reiterate, and say that after this experience, I will never again trust their products.

Antec is obviously having some serious problems with quality control - problems which I want absolutely no part of.

That's maybe over reacting a bit.

Currently I'm working on a Sonata case pc which now houses a Tagan480.

The Antec TruePower 380 that shipped with the Sonata case never gave me problems I only put the Tagan in to have some more power.

For my totally new pc I initially ordered an Antec NeoHE 550 psu, but after
reading all problems on the internet I changed the order to Enermax EG651AX-VH.

Antec is a good company and they generally make good products but for
psu's I would avoid them for a while, not for eternity I guess.

I now have an Enermax Liberty ELT620AWT (yes, 620Watt) and let me tell you, this is a sweet power supply. All problems gone, runs much quieter, and very stable across the board.

Now I have 3 Antec power supplies (worth 450 bucks) laying around collecting dust.

Wow. I guess I haven't looked at this post in a while. It has grown a lot since I last looked at it. Now before I say anything, I want to make it clear that I have not read this ENTIRE thread but I have read most of it.

For all of you out there who have recently bought this PSU along with an ASUS board or those of you who bought it and already owned an ASUS board I don't really feel sorry for you. There are lots of noobs in this post it would seem. A piece of advice: RESEARCH BEFORE YOU BUY. Any [H]ard user of here will tell you that you should do a little research before you just buy parts. I heard about this problem around Thanksgiving, and yet people are still buying the ASUS and Antec combo. There are millions of computer parts made by hundreds of different companies. You must understand that this happens once in a while. I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often.

the NeoHE line is clearly a piece of crap
To all the potential buyers out there, this is simply not true. I have owned a NeoHE500 for a couple of months now and it is a very good, quiet, and stable unit. An it looks great in my case too! I have had no problems whatsoever with the unit and wouldn't hesitate to reccomend one to a friend. Thanks Antec!

How come there isn't a press release warning or incompatibility list on the Antec site if the problem has been acknowledged ?
This is where the research part of things would come in. Its not directly on the product page. They don't want to scare away all their potential buyers, but this webpage is found with not much difficulty in the support pages. It is linked in the product page as the FAQ link.
http://www.antec.com/us/support_productInfo_details.php?ProdID=28500

I have read many good reviews about these power supplies, and I am yet to see someone that doesnt have an ASUS motherboard compain about the NeoHE. Even in many of the reviews I have read there is a warning about the ASUS problem. Morral of the story: Dont buy ASUS motherboards! :D just kidding.

I dont blame you guys for being disappointed. I would be to. I hate to RMA parts, and downtime, having to use my old PC when parts break. Its not fun. There is two sides to the coin. Maybe Antec should refund your money. After all its there product that doesnt work. Maybe you guys should have researched the part you were buying. I dont have the answers, hopefully someone smarter than I will make the right decisions.

I didnt make this post to start a flame war or to insult the people who have posted in this thread. If I have done so, please accept my appologies. What I wanted to get across is that Antec is a great company and they make some very good parts. They made a good PSU in the NeoHE and just because there is some compatibility issues with one company's MB doesnt give you the right to flame them on these boards. Please conduct yourselves with some respect. This is a good PSU from a good company. I wish you all, good luck in resolving your PSU/MB issues.

metallicafan said:
Wow. I guess I haven't looked at this post in a while. It has grown a lot since I last looked at it. Now before I say anything, I want to make it clear that I have not read this ENTIRE thread but I have read most of it.
ect...

Maybe you should read the entire thread before posting something like that.

Thanks to who, do you think that antec finally add a little advertise on their faq, and since when ?...

There is compatibility issues with a lot of mb. I've heared with some asus, dfi ... not only asus mb (in some french forums, if you want the url, I'll give it to you)

For Antec refund money, thanks for the idea but you can forget it. Their RMA team is just ignoring me since 15 days (they just say "we are suspecting that the power supply we sent you does not employ the Asus A8N fix. What we can offer is to send you another one" Maybe they shoud to send me a truck full of psu's to have a chance to find one working ?). For me, a company who ignore their customers, just suck (You was talking about respect no ?). They just don't care about us, and I'm not the only in this case.

Thanks for your post. For my part the problem will be resolved soon with an enermax liberty.(if not, I'll burn the complete computer, even the 7800gtx :p)

Maybe you should read the entire thread before posting something like that.
With all due respect, I dont see how reading the 3 pages I skipped would do me any good. The only thing I might have missed is a user who has a non-ASUS board with a problem but I am planning on going back to read the pages I skipped.

Thanks to who, do you think that antec finally add a little advertise on their faq, and since when ?...
I would be willing to bet that this has been on there website for a while now. They have now known about this problem for months. If you orignally bought your PSU back in like Oct or Nov, then you are not one of the ones I am refering to in this post. Sorry.

If you have a link, I would accually like to read it. Not that I dont believe you just for my own info. I recommend parts to a lot of friends and have built several friends and family computers and I don't want to get stuck with a problem if I dont have to. (This is the research part.) However, I cannot read French so if it is not in English then you dont have to post it. Thanks.

Dude, most of the ppl here DID their research. That faq on the Antec site wasn't there yet when i changed my order from NeoHE to Enermax about 2 weeks ago.

Heck, both the Asus A8N32-sli and NeoHE psu are both still in the SLI -zone certified list.
Around Dec 05 there where only a handfull of NeoHE reviews tested on mobo's other than Asus.

I don't think it's a very positive thing to go and mock the ones that need help just becuz you think you are superior in pc knowledge.

I posted way back about my Neo550 and Epox Ultra+ nForce 4 board not playing nice with each other. I went with the Liberty 500 and haven't looked back, except for this thread. As far as who buys what and feeling sorry for those that did I don't really have an opinion, though I don't quite understand why someone would buy The Neo and Asus stuff together. I guess I'm not willing to wait for something to be fixed when it should have worked in the first place.

In general the NeoHE 550W has been a big let down for several people including myself.

I had a TT430 and it ran my system flawlessly, then time came to OC a little more and it was not enough......given that Antec 550W was high-efficient, yet inexpensive I gave it a shot and it was W-E-A-K. never worked.........BTW, that was Antec #3 Power Supply that I've tried and all 3 (being different models and wattage) have crapped out from instantly to 1 year, I'm definitely D-O-N-E with Antec PSUs, they can put a 1Kilo Watt PSU for $90 and won't buy it.

OCZ PowerStream is what I'm using right now and it is as reliable and stable as my TT430, except I can't take my 650 to 4.4ghz with the TT430 like my OCZ would.

Antec NeoHE 550W + ASUS P5WD2-Premium = NOT a good choice.

Aside from myself this guy here also had the issue: SEE THREAD

No more Antec PSUs for me EVER!

To add to the list:
A8N32-SLI Deluxe B#1009, Antec True Power II 550 Watt, 2x 7800GTX SLI giving spontaneous shutdown in 3dMark05/06 within a minute (only in 3DMark - Games BF2, Farcry run ok).

So seems not limited to Neo's.

Anyone tell me where to stick the multimeter in the PCIE plugs on the GTX cards to read Amperage?

They made a good PSU in the NeoHE and just because there is some compatibility issues with one company's MB doesnt give you the right to flame them on these boards.

It's not JUST 1 companies motherboards. Mine is an Epox and I've seen a few others mentioned. I still like Antec fine, but will not buy another NeoHE.

I wonder what is the answer to this big mystery? :confused: So far I have not heard about the supples running hot and the current load seems to be well below the rated maximum of the supplies and no indication of a voltage issue. So far I have not heard about any problems with the supply control lines either.

metallicafan said:
I recommend parts to a lot of friends and have built several friends and family computers and I don't want to get stuck with a problem if I dont have to.
Me too bro, and the best part is - once you build a box for someone, now YOU are their tech support whenever something goes wrong or they don't understand something. I base my decisions on my research as well, and knock on wood, I've never made a mistake in building someone else's box.

Even if I wasn't caught up in this, being an innocent bystander having read this thread - I'd have done enough research to know to not buy stuff from Antec anymore. I don't see why anyone would do differently... but hey, each his own.

I am so glad I googled the damn issues I was having with my Neo 550 HE and my Asus A8N32-SLI and found this thread.

Today I went to install the OS on my new build (which included the above). I too experienced major problems, harddrive errors & cdrom errors and spontaneous shut-downs, clear signs of a bad PSU. I really hope I didn't damage my components. The 12V reading was 11.78 most of the time.

I also noticed the 80mm fan on the PSU appears to be an intake fan. This also seems awry. I never had a PSU with an intake fan before. Maybe they just built them wrong.

Rest assured, tomorrow I will be speaking with Maximum PC Mag's watchdog.

[Ch]amsalot
Forum Admin, Maximum PC Magazine's Forums

EDIT: P.S. And yeah, I bought the PSU months ago, well-before I could even get my hands on the Asus A8N32. Dang it!

Knot3D said:
Dude, most of the ppl here DID their research. That faq on the Antec site wasn't there yet when i changed my order from NeoHE to Enermax about 2 weeks ago.

Heck, both the Asus A8N32-sli and NeoHE psu are both still in the SLI -zone certified list.
Around Dec 05 there where only a handfull of NeoHE reviews tested on mobo's other than Asus.

I don't think it's a very positive thing to go and mock the ones that need help just becuz you think you are superior in pc knowledge.

As mentioned above I'm didnt mean to "mock" anyone. If I did so I am sorry. If you accually did your research then you must have bought this PSU months ago. And if you read above I exculded those people from my "rant". If you notice this very first post in this thread, the date is Oct 27, 2005. With a little research, or even a simple google search, you would have known that the NeoHE and the ASUS boards did not play well together. This should have been easy to find and widespread knowledge by mid-November at the latest, and yet many of you still bought them? So I am just wondering what kind of "research" did you do?

I also suppose that there is a few select boards that had problems with the NeoHE. ( like the user that post about the Epox board) Certain boards do not like certain types of memory or whatnot. But I am not aware of any widespread problems like the ASUS boards. Unless you do lots and lots of research you probably had no way of knowing about a problem with the PSU.

This is the last post I will make in this thread. If you have comments please send me a PM. I do not want to sidetrack this post away from the problems between the ASUS boards and the Antec PSU. If the mods have to close this thread down because it got off-topic then it can be no help to the people with problems, which I do not want. I hope all of you get your problems resolved and that you get a working PSU or your money back soon. Good luck. :)

I just wanted to ask everyone here, was the fan on your PSU blowing in or out? Mine was defintely blowing air from outside the case into the PSU, which seems backwards.

I held up a thin piece of paper (a cash-register receipt) to the fan and it was "held up" by the suction. About a second later, the PSU powered down. I'm hoping that it didn't damage my raptor or other components.

It'd be nice if Antec could tell us exactly what is wrong.

-[Ch]ams

[Ch]amsalot said:
I just wanted to ask everyone here, was the fan on your PSU blowing in or out? Mine was defintely blowing air from outside the case into the PSU, which seems backwards.

I held up a thin piece of paper (a cash-register receipt) to the fan and it was "held up" by the suction. About a second later, the PSU powered down. I'm hoping that it didn't damage my raptor or other components.

It'd be nice if Antec could tell us exactly what is wrong.

-[Ch]ams
Smoke came out of my hard drive, my barnd new dvd burner died, and my 9800pro is now rotting in a landfill because of that power supply. Now I'm noticing that my motherboard (which for almost 2 years of constant abuse has been perfect) is flaking out on me now. So I really didn't get a chance to check the fan flow... sorry

I don't need to hear what anyone has to say about Antec as a whole, because prior to this situation, for several years I have loved their products and was extremely loyal - I know how good their track record was.

Now, going on a week of them not replying to my emails and I'm still sitting on all this dead hardware, I feel obliged to inform others to stay away from their products... especially this power supply. As it is working perfectly for me and offers the same features, I suggest getting a refund and going with an Enermax Liberty. And whoever is trying to work this out with Antec... good luck.

sackowitz said:
Now, going on a week of them not replying to my emails and I'm still sitting on all this dead hardware, I feel obliged to inform others to stay away from their products... especially this power supply. As it is working perfectly for me and offers the same features, I suggest getting a refund and going with an Enermax Liberty. And whoever is trying to work this out with Antec... good luck.

I picked up the Liberty 620 this morning, BTW. I purchased it from my local MicroCenter for $159 (they have a 20%-off sale). You can actually order it online at that price here.

I need a couple of days to install it (work before play), but I'll come back and post how it goes.

-[Ch]ams

heh, small world. I just bought mine there too. Not just at microcenter, the one on merrick ave (there's only one in NY so you must be local). Some totally incompetant kid at the cash wrap reminded me why I usually shop online.... I was waiting on the line for that gdfi for 30 minutes... this is of course right after I got a refund at best buy (i had a gift card, why not) for the antec. It's a good thing I had a few beers before doing all that... because I would have otherwise ended up committing multiple homicides... gah what a day.

The enermax is definitely a nice unit. It comes with the same type of modular cabling as the antec, and everything's sleeved. even that silly pouch all the modular cables came in was kinda cool. Most importantly though, my voltages are dead-on and everything's 100% stable. I'm sure yours will be fine too ;)

LOL, what a small world. There was no line when I was there, but dang it, I should have picked up a floppy drive so I can test my HDDs for damage. I'll have to go back tomorrow.

mavalpha said:
Just got a reply from AntecRep about my DFI NF4 Ultra-D incompatibility (HE550), but completely unimpressed.

Like I couldn't figure that out by myself... :mad:
Called them yesterday myself (before AntecRep's reply), and was told that the turnaround time just within Antec was three-four business days. IOW, I'm looking at a week without a PSU that still probably won't work afterwords, when I could just return it to ZZF and exchange it for a different model?? Liberty500, here I come! I'm just concerned, is 30A/12V really enough for an SLI rig with lots and lots of drives?

Since I'm not dealing with the incoming calls/support tickets (since I"m NOT in customer support) I'm not going to know of any trends with any other motherboards and the NeoHE.
I don't like giving BS answers, so telling you to talk to support was the best way to get you the info you wanted.

We've been shipping fixed/updated/revised NeoHE's since December, possibly late November.

For those of you not getting a response from support, PM me with your contact info and ticket #. Same goes for anyone with a revised unit (they got from us directly) that is not working.

AntecRep - Is there any model numbers or any other markings on the PSUs that indicate if they are an original model of a revised model?
Thanks

AntecRep said:
Currently we're shipping out revised units throughout the various channels. We're not trying to bury the problem. I've heard scattered reports (mostly in Europe actually) that some people are still having problems with revised versions, which we're still investigating.
Finally, did you find why europeans still having trouble with revised versions ?

And I asking you again, whats the problem between the neoHE and some mobos? Why can't you tell to us what have been fixed and how ?

Dear AntecRep,

We're not dummies. Please give us a technical answer as to what's wrong to begin with, and how it is fixed in the "revised" PSUs.

Otherwise, everyone will simply assume the product is defective. No one wants to replace a defective part with another one without understanding how the new one will solve the problem.

At this point, absent real information, I want a refund of the money I spent on the PSU, and I'll reserve my rights with respect to my loss time & possible damage to other components.

Since your policy is replacement only, which is at this point in time not an option for those of us who want the answer to the question, at least give me the name and address of someone I can write to for a refund.

Oh and one last thing, can you let me know why the fan on my Neo HE 550 is blowing into the PSU? Is that normal for all of them?

Thanks,
[Ch]ams

I can't tell you because no one here as told me specifically what was done. I'll see if I can dig out an answer.

I'm not sure why it seems European customers have/had more issues. My previous statement had to do more with perception garnered from here and especially SPCR forums. I've let the Customer Support Manager know my impressions and he's checking into it.

edit, just saw [Ch]ams post:
[Ch]ams: The fan should be blowing out. Blowing in is not normal.

Well then why don't we make this simple. There's obviously a serious quality control issue here, I went out and purchased a replacement PSU already, because really, who has time to wait for the RMA process anyway, and because honestly, if the fan itself is mounted backwards in my unit, it's probably an issue with other units.

I want to send the PSU back to Antec and receive a refund for the money I outlaid. Fair is fair, Antec sold a defective product, Antec should take responsibility for its actions. Again, this is with reservation of my rights in case the PSU has damaged my components, which obviously are a lot more expensive than the PSU itself. Antec's responsbile for any damage the defective PSU may have caused.

Please get me and anyone else who wants a refund some info on how to obtain this.

Thanks,
[Ch]ams

Just thought I'd chime in here. I picked up an Antec Neo HE 550 a couple weeks ago from Fry's. Paired it with a new Abit AN8 SLI and got this:

Neo%20550%20HE.jpg

Didn't experience any odd crashing. The fan was blowing out and the psu barely got warm while dual priming or gaming. I've got an Asus A8N SLI Premium on the way, hopefully this psu won't make that board exploded...

Jodiuh said:
Just thought I'd chime in here. I picked up an Antec Neo HE 550 a couple weeks ago from Fry's. Paired it with a new Abit AN8 SLI and got this:

Didn't experience any odd crashing. The fan was blowing out and the psu barely got warm while dual priming or gaming. I've got an Asus A8N SLI Premium on the way, hopefully this psu won't make that board exploded...
Jodiuh, so your NeoHE is working with your abit, and knowing all of these issues with the Asus A8N, you've bought one to couple with your Neo?!? Am I missing something, or are you mad?

I'll expect to see you posting here in the future. :(

--------

Btw, due to Antec's total lack of reasoning, when it's their liability - once I'd got the replacement PSU, I simply eBay'd it. There's no way I was going to suffer another knackered PSU, and suffer the cost of £23 having to ship the doorstop back to Antec. And guess what? There followed lengthy e-mail correspondance between me and the buyer because the PSU (POS?) was DOA.

Antec: Wouldn't it be a good PR exercise to put your hands up and say, "Anyone having this issue can have a full refund, or exchange for a different product."? Future customers might respect you for that, but with this absolutely shoddy way of treating existing customers, I for one, will vote with my feet.

Their case (P150) may be a work of art, but due to their PSU and complete lack of customer service, or care, I'll never buy another Antec product again, for me, or any of my clients.

All they had to do was refund me the £23 plus a refund, and the PR could have been positive, for all concerned.

Smash said:
Jodiuh, so your NeoHE is working with your abit, and knowing all of these issues with the Asus A8N, you've bought one to couple with your Neo?!? Am I missing something, or are you mad?

I'll expect to see you posting here in the future. :(

Actually, I'll be pairing the A8N with the Powerstream. But it gets hot and I don't care for the cable layout. I've got a spare Neo HE 550 that runs much cooler, so I'll def try. And if it doesn't work, then it'll go back to the Abit board :cool:

This brings up a good question. For those of you having problems have you tried this PSU with a different board?

I just wanted to ask everyone here, was the fan on your PSU blowing in or out?
Mine is blowing out. I checked last night. As it should be. You positive yours is blowing in? Mine doesnt blow out very much, but a reciept will not stick to the back.

Btw, due to Antec's total lack of reasoning, when it's their liability - once I'd got the replacement PSU, I simply eBay'd it. There's no way I was going to suffer another knackered PSU, and suffer the cost of £23 having to ship the doorstop back to Antec. And guess what? There followed lengthy e-mail correspondance between me and the buyer because the PSU (POS?) was DOA.
You didnt even try it out before sending it off? I hope you refunded the buyer his money? Remember how frusterated you are over this deal, its not very nice to just give your problems to someone else.

Jodiuh - My NeoHE500 reads 12.04 on the 12V rail! These numbers are pretty accuare if you ask me. Any chance you got a reading on your 5V rail? My 3V and 12V was perfect but my 5V was about 4.9V, which is maybe just slightly low.

Didn't get a reading on that rail no...but this psu runs SO MUCH cooler than the Powerstream I have. I may end up customizing the rig for the psu, lol! I'll be sure to report back after I get the Asus A8N SLI Premium in today.

AntecRep said:
Since I'm not dealing with the incoming calls/support tickets (since I"m NOT in customer support) I'm not going to know of any trends with any other motherboards and the NeoHE.
I don't like giving BS answers, so telling you to talk to support was the best way to get you the info you wanted.

We've been shipping fixed/updated/revised NeoHE's since December, possibly late November.

For those of you not getting a response from support, PM me with your contact info and ticket #. Same goes for anyone with a revised unit (they got from us directly) that is not working.

I've always had luck with Antec PSU's, 4 out of 5 of my computers are using them. I never liked the Neo line anyway though, none the other companie's Mods either BTW.

Well I know it's been quite awhile since I gave my input on this subject...but seeing as my third NeoHE PSU will be here wednesday here is what I have to say: THE ENERMAX LIBERTY SERIES ROCKS! I have the 620W version, and couldn't be happier. About antec, I like their products, and think they have some very good ideas (I have a P180, and multiple PSUs from them). They also have been reletively good to me with trying to resolve this issue. They have offered to advance ship me a new one and to pay to ship my second supposedly fixed PSU back to them, so I can't say I'm out the shipping. When the supposedly second or third revision gets here wednesday (they told me in an e-mail there is an update to the fixed version already...lol) I don't even think I'm going to go through the hassel to plug it in an test it. I'm most likely going to sell it online and let people know it supposedly has the ASUS fix and that they use it at their own risk....I'll sell it for like half the normal price and be done with the damn thing. And if the buyer wants to pay shipping back to me if it is broken still...I'll even refund his money. To be honest I'm not really mad at antec...I can understand its hard to make electronics stuff 100% compatible especially in the world of PCs, but I still think some customers are not being treated as well as they are treating me. FOR ANYONE WHO IS RMAing THEIR PSU...ASK FOR ROSCOE BRYANT or DON MACAGBA. They have been very responsive and helpful to me, even if it did take a few days each time. If anyone needs help with this issue or just wants to rant their story out of frustration...fell free to PM me...haha.

-Jason

I'll second that on Roscoe at Antec. I got one of the first P180s and one of the sides had a bubbled out section. Spoke with Roscoe and I got the new side within a week. I fixed the other side pretty well, but it was the principle of the matter.

I sent my NeoHe 550 to the Egg a long time ago. I still don't quite understand why some of you guys are still screwin' around with the Neo. My feeling is it should work out of the box. I can understand some incompatibilities on occasion, but I believe the Neo has a bigger issue than the Asus boards. I also don't think Antec has completely figured it out yet. Just my 2 cents.

Just an update.

The Antec distributors here in Australia have been VERY slow to respond to my support requests and Antec US even closed my support ticket before i could even get an RMA from any one!

It wasnt till i started to throw my weight around and getting cranky that i got a response from the Australian Distributor. Within a few hours i had an email asking me to give the head of their warranty department a call on his direct line! PROGRESS!

Anyway i managed to glean some new information that some of you might be interested in. Now when i asked him directly he would not confirm this, but he did ask me if my serial number has an 'small A3' printed on the left hand side of the serial number on my PSU. (which i do not)

He also reconfirmed what most of us already know, that PSUs with serial numbers starting with 0512 should all be 'fixed' and not have the issues many of us have been experiencing.

I can confirm that the NeoHE's now shipping in Australia from the distributor are all manufactured in Dec '05 (hence the serial 0512) and they have the little 'A3' on them also.

BTW, they are NOT identifiable by the box. You must check the PSU itself. Just to clear that up.

Ill let you know how i go with getting a replacement and how the replacement works....

OK, Im about to buy a NeoHE 500W off someone cos I believe my newly-RMAed TP480W Rev2 is not performing up to par. Ive been using Antec for the past 3-4 years and I havent had any problems until recently so I will not give up on them just yet. Are there any known compatibility problems with the Neo and my setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back