Antec NeoPower 650W modular $55 FS Newegg

I really thought this would be a good setup for my next rig but for some reason I want a little more cooling. Am I crazy? Anybody have this model and would like to give some feedback?

I have one in my system. Cannot think of how cooling could be any better since there is a 120mm fan on the bottom.

I have one in my system. Cannot think of how cooling could be any better since there is a 120mm fan on the bottom.

I only see the one fan on the back. I was looking for the fan on the bottom/top for extra cooling and it only has the one.

I just upgraded to a GTX 460 and my wife now has 9600gt's sli but here power supply couldn't handle it.

I call it destiny and I bought 1.

That doesn't sound comforting... I was under the impression that the NeoPower series were okay.
I'm even running an old Basiq model and it's been fine. I hope this Neopower is good. It's too late to cancel for me.

actually at first i thought this was the 650w truepower for a better deal than the 67 dollar one at frys.

neopower's i believe are being phased out, though i'll say i don't think there is anything wrong with them, still a decent bang for the buck

I had a NeoPower 500 in my wife's computer that I had to RMA twice. Fortunately since it's discontinued the 2nd replacement was a True Power 550.
Nice! I guess if I have any problems with this one in the next five years, Antec will be hooking me up.

That's not good news. Mine will be delivered today.

That's extra cost shipping it back to newegg as well.

working too my other old cooler master 650w exploded on me two days ago heard the loud bang

Back