Antec or seasonic?

I LOVE my seasonic S-12. I got mine for about 100$ though, newegg is overpriced. The seasonic is absolutely silent. It does have a relatively short ATX cable though. Which sucks for the P180 and cases of similar design (PSU on the bottom) but is probably better for regular case designs.

Erasmus354 said:
I LOVE my seasonic S-12. I got mine for about 100$ though, newegg is overpriced. The seasonic is absolutely silent. It does have a relatively short ATX cable though. Which sucks for the P180 and cases of similar design (PSU on the bottom) but is probably better for regular case designs.

where did yu get it for 100$?

Another vote for Seasonic. I just bought that same psu that you linked to upgrade from my 350w power supply for my ATI Radeon X1800XT. It's quiet even under load. It's sort of pricey though. I never thought I would be dropping $100+ for just a power supply.

No Limit said:
Another vote for Seasonic. I just bought that same psu that you linked to upgrade from my 350w power supply for my ATI Radeon X1800XT. It's quiet even under load. It's sort of pricey though. I never thought I would be dropping $100+ for just a power supply.

just out of curiosity were the cable's sleeve?

samven582 said:
just out of curiosity were the cable's sleeve?
Mine wasn't. That's the only downside. I really wanted to get an Enermax Liberty since it's modular, but the store I went to didn't carry them. My Seasonic PS did come with cable ties and spiral wrap which organizes wires to a certain extent.

I believe if the vendor has new stock that they are sleeved. You might be able to call and ask, there was a thread on this.

Back