Antec Solo

After searching forever for a replacement for my Lian Li PC65b, I think I have found my case! I was starting to think that every case I looked at was going to have something about it that I didn't like. The only things about this case that I didn't like were 92mm fans in the front instead of 120mm and the front power button is apparently flimsy. For $90 and having everything else I wanted along with some cool things I didn't expect, I will settle for these faults. My only question is are all ATX motherboards exactly the same size to meet the ATX requirement, or do they waver a bit. It seems this case is more of a miniATX with support for a full ATX motherboard. I just want to make sure that all ATX motherboards will in fact fit in this case. Any pictures from some [H]ard members that have this case loaded up would also be very appreciated! :D

ThirtySixBelow said:
After searching forever for a replacement for my Lian Li PC65b, I think I have found my case! I was starting to think that every case I looked at was going to have something about it that I didn't like. The only things about this case that I didn't like were 92mm fans in the front instead of 120mm and the front power button is apparently flimsy. For $90 and having everything else I wanted along with some cool things I didn't expect, I will settle for these faults. My only question is are all ATX motherboards exactly the same size to meet the ATX requirement, or do they waver a bit. It seems this case is more of a miniATX with support for a full ATX motherboard. I just want to make sure that all ATX motherboards will in fact fit in this case. Any pictures from some [H]ard members that have this case loaded up would also be very appreciated! :D

Yeah all ATX mobos should fit - the size is pretty much standardized...

It'll fit. I have the NSK6500 which is a little taller and comes with a good PSU.

I didn't need the PSU. I was looking at the P150 and liked the case a lot, except for the fact that it was white and came with a PSU, which meant I was paying extra for something I didn't need. Needless to say, when I saw the Solo and was pretty excited. :D Any user pics?

Back