Antec Three Hundred - Now Available

well thats upseting.. i just ordered the CM 590, and I'm sure I'll be happy with it but I was originally looking at this three hundred! I love the exterior design, and the interior pci slots actually use screws which i prefer over tooless clips..agh.

It also has a raised vent on the top so that the fan probably makes less noise.

From those pics I don't see any holes for the PSU on the bottom to breathe, but that'd be very easy to do yourself.

The 590 has better cooling potential and appears to have a slightly less cramped motherboard area. I think you'll be quite happy.

Newegg has such superior product image system than any etailer.

Also Antec 300 is pretty decent since in UK the CM590 seems to only ship with a PSU.

The inside is too cramped, and with a bottom mounted PSU design cable management is going to be a nightmare. It's a sexy looking case, but the cramped nature of the case doesn't do it for me.

Screws + steel mounting case for HDDs ... yuck. Hard drives are going to reverberate like a motherfucker in this case.

Screws + steel mounting case for HDDs ... yuck. Hard drives are going to reverberate like a motherfucker in this case.

Yeah, and if you install one or more Raptors in this case they're really going to be loud as hell.

This is like the 11th thread I've said this in... but why the hell does Antec insist on making the motherboard area in all their cases so crowded? The P190 is the only case they have that provides enough room front-to-back so that your various drives aren't bumping into your video cards.

I wish they made some more use out of that hard drive space. They would have at least stufed in a few more hdd slots.

I believe this case has a cable management system similar to the mini P180 to organize and hide cables.

Hahahah, I laughed so hard when I saw that it read "Believe it" on the box.

Nice case though. If I were to build an htpc I might use that.

The 590 has better cooling potential and appears to have a slightly less cramped motherboard area. I think you'll be quite happy.

You called it, the 590 is pretty damn sweet in person. I would reccomend it over this case.

Back