Any deals on XFX 5870 right now?

Mif

Limp Gawd
I am looking to get an XFX 5870 today as soon as possible.

Anyone know of any good deals online or B&M?

Buy.com on eBay has it for $399.49 - 8% Bing Cashback = $367.53. It's just like buying directly from Buy.com, so you get the warranty and everything.

Link

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
buy.com = CA tax though, which is a dealbreaker. Should just wait until Fermi is released, 5870 price will drop to around $250 or so.

buy.com = CA tax though, which is a dealbreaker. Should just wait until Fermi is released, 5870 price will drop to around $250 or so.

Nothing wrong with being optimistic, but good luck with the $250 5870. ;)

my debit card has a 12% cash back mall that buy.com is part of,+ 8% BCB all most makes a good deal like the $380.00 4870x2 I got for a new one when M.S. cash back was at 35%
16 months ago
I'd be ready to buy than,the current market is making finding such a deal difficult

Hard to count on price drops these days, though. Judging by NVIDIA's response (or lack thereof) to the very successful 5000 series release, it doesn't appear as though competition will really help pricing much for at least a few months. And by then we will be hearing rumblings about the 5000 series refresh. Or maybe the 6000 series. LOL.

TD deal is the way to go. I got the XFX regular version as the XXX has many issues with faulty OC which causes glitches. 410$ - 52$ cashback - 175$ for my sold 260gtx = a very good upgrade that will last me, at a reasonable price

Back