Any Mass Effect 2 Eyefinity tweaks?

Orangey

Weaksauce
I just tried loading the game, it's a cropped horrible mess in my 3x24" landscape setup. I opened up the coalesced.ini hoping to find a quick-fix setting for FOV but there's loads of different ones for sniper zoom and such. Does anyone have any suggestions for changing these values?

I heard there's a patch coming but can't I at least make it semi-playable in the meantime?

Sure would be nice if they got around to fixing it. I refuse to even install it until they fix the eyefinity.

When will these gaming companys realize that they need to support widescreen and Multi-Monitor gaming resolutions natively.

If you look at the bottom of this page.

http://www.tweakguides.com/ME_9.html

They tell you how.

Wow! I love this link. Enabling Physics effects on dead bodies + additional bleeding? Enabling friendly fire? Making corpses not despawn or despawn very slowly?

FOV [degrees] could be handy? Keybinding the slomo option could be handy when running around the station and non-combat areas between quest npcs, etc.

The custom movie files to remove the EA Logo is neat too so the game starts 10x quicker, etc.

@Elmy
When consoles do...

When will these gaming companys realize that they need to support widescreen and Multi-Monitor gaming resolutions natively.

As soon as those users make up more than a slice of a fraction of a percent of their customers.

BioWare claims they are working on a patch that will include a FOV fix for this; similar to what they did with Dragon Age:Origins.

Given some of the complaints launched at the DA:O fix, I'm hoping they put a bit more work into it.

Last edited:
Sure would be nice if they got around to fixing it. I refuse to even install it until they fix the eyefinity.

To be fair, about 75% of your playing time will be in conversations/cutscenes and they are not the sort of things that would translate to Eyefinity. They are directed to fit 16:9 and would just have redundant scenery in the side screens and/or glitches.

I played through all 25 hours of it in single screen and it was brilliant.

Back