Any word on new XP drivers?

peacetilence

2[H]4U
Just wondering if anyone knows whether or not Nvidia is going to release new drivers any time soon. There are a few bugs that have gone unrepaired for over a year now (lost the ability to scale resolutions in the drivers, black arc bug in IL-2 etc) I noticed that the scaling bug seems to have been fixed with the latest Vista drivers but I think it's strange that Nvidia is ignoring 95% of their current market demographic in favor of vista support.

My younger bro just bought a 1440x900 monitor to go with the Evga card I recently recommended him and I feel guilty now since the crappy drivers won't even let him scale resolutions properly. He says he wishes he bought a 1900XT card now.

On my 754 MsiNeoNforce3 setup i run a 6800oc and a 19"viewsonic 1440x900 was native i lowerd the res and then used no vysnc with the ViewSonic monitor driver and 91.31Nvidia driver seing BfgTech said to not use 93.71 because of Know BSOD issues and other stuff...The 98beta driver also worked.. I have several Pc's and only one could not use the 93.71 driver but also worked with the 93.81 properly on the 754 and on other machines that were 32bit XP...My other Pc's use 17reg"and 21" viewsonic widescreen with no Res issues..With the current drivers and Nvidia based Cards running in XPproX64edition

You may find some helpfull info here http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=33682

Back